Dolly system - page 26

I checked a code by the program of antivirus - program did not find a virus there

Did you try with avast

WOOWWWWW

This new dolly is quicker than others

Thanks a lot Linuxser

mahmode:
Did you try with avast

Yes

Should we take caution on this. There is an email going around that the WSS has some sort of virus in it?? I could be mistaken. I just thought I bring this up. No malice intended, pgp_abc, just a precaution to TSD members. That was your first post and such a good gesture of generosity.

Anyhow,

ENJOY,

fxcruiser

maybe the tutorial part is infected one did you try scanning that one too

Hi,

here is Supertrend2 indicator who want to use it insted of SAR.

For me it is lot better.

I also did not found any mailicius code in crack of WSS 9.3 with awast.

I also use divergence indicator Wiseman in combination with BB sqeeze to avoid bad entry or to enter on retrace.

If we are in uptrend and we have BB squeeze blue (BB are inside of Keltner) and divergence shown by Wiseman on down retrace we can take long and that way can produce more pips on braking the range or simply if we see oportunity for range braking but we have those 2 against than better to wait.

On the chart you can see few examples of that in the circle.

Indicators are from other forums, i did not invent them.

deepdrunk:
Hi,

For me it is lot better.

I also use divergence indicator Wiseman in combination with BB sqeeze to avoid bad entry or to enter on retrace.

If we are in uptrend and we have BB squeeze blue (BB are inside of Keltner) and divergence shown by Wiseman on down retrace we can take long and that way can produce more pips on braking the range or simply if we see oportunity for range braking but we have those 2 against than better to wait.

Mmmm

That´s why I love brainstorming.

New improvements will be delayed until we can test deepdrunk ideas.

Find attached pic to clarify what´s coming on.

deepdrunk: you said Dolly is posted in another forum?

Files:
dollyiest.gif  42 kb

phising site

deepdrunk:
Hi,

For me it is lot better.

hi all,

They said free WSS contain trojan code :

WE HAVE FOUND DANGEROUS TROJAN IN FREE VERSION PACKAGE!!!

HTTP://WINING-SOLUTION.COM is PHISING SITE, NEVER DOWNLOAD FROM THIS SITE!!IF YOU RECEIVE EMAIL FROM US WHICH TELL YOU TO DOWNLOAD FROM THAT SITE, THAT EMAIL IS NOT FROM US!!

pls beware

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi Linuxer,

no i did not say Dolly is posted on another forum,i say the indicators i posted are from other forums and they are not my invention.

I am using those indicators to avoid bad entering but you may or may not use it with Dolly system,maybe we dont need them but if someone would like to test them please post, i will.

Today Wiseman blocked me to go long usdchf 12715 chaising 730 target (it was already to high) so i am flat for now and happy i did not enter.