Dolly system - page 81

Very valuable work

CJA,

You made a work with a very high niveau, this community should be grateful for it.

I follow Dolly with attention from the beginning and would like to test it regularly when I have time.

I study MM rules and also take them into consideration before placing and order.

Keep up the good work and thank you again!

EA for DOLLY

spektr:
Hi guys. I have made EA for DOLLY, look tests

Spektr,

Your statement looks promising. What is your intention with this EA? Would you mind posting it here for forward testing?

EA for DOLLY

Since Monday the expert will work on a demo

very good EA Dolly

spektr:

Hello SPEKTR can you post EA Dolly please?.

Thank you .

spektr:

Please post it so we can test.

Thank you

I love that latest G-MACD.. with Dolly.. will download it once back home. btw, today seems quiet so far. hmmm

I saw the pic is Dolly version #10.. but I've only found #9.. can anyone help??

Dolly_LNES

goldensight:
Hi cja, I am looking for only 3 lines on the chart with no data and no words. It would look like the following on the chart without the words.

----------------------------- (buy area/blue line)

------------------------------(pivot/silver line)

------------------------------(sell area/red line)

Repeat so that I am clear in my explanation... 3 lines only but no words or data on the chart.

There would also be an option in the indicator inputs called "Pivot Line only" and when TRUE the buy area line and the sell area line would NOT be on the chart and only the single Pivot Line then would be but when FALSE at default setting there would be 3 colored lines. Thank you so much for help, greatly appreciated. Golden

I think this is does everything you want - it is just a basic 3 level version of Dolly.

cja

dolly_lines.mq4

Files:

CJA your are just the nicest person, changing the system for one request, thanks for being a pal

spektr:

Can you please post your Dolly EA...thanks

Indicators

Here are 2 other indicators - the Trading Timesis for the best times to trade and you may have to set the times to suit your trading platform and a short line version of the Murrey Maths indicator( My favourite Indicator )

dolly_trading_times_2.ex4

mm_short_lines_.ex4

Reason: