Dolly system - page 31

kaltrader:
hmm i think we can't use an original strats of dolly which is using 20 pips stoploss ... as of today it goes down more than 20 point before it reach buy area , any hint to avoid such trade ? or we should set the stoploss @ the sell area ?

I have been last two days without trade with Dolly.

Why? because the market is in consolidation and going to nowhere. Breakout is the last thing in what a trader think on these days.

Every trade is responsibility of the trader and not for the system.

Yesterday I have two loser trades playing to sell in highs and buy in lows and I didn´t think the system (not dolly) is wrong.

Todays range for:

EURUSD: 46 pips

USDCHF: 55 pips

GBPUSD: 76 pips

And, if we have a range of 40 pips between the buy and sell zones we don´t have too much gas to play the breakout.

So, for one day with a bad applied rule for one trader we need to change all rules?

Demo_Valasholic13 Final Version

Hello ALL,

i think my system(Breakoutch) is too old for me...better if you try my Last System which can make 50 - 100 pips a day...

(Just wait the "ding" Signal Appear..And Do what they SAY)

But..i'm sorry about my system, because it's not Free.

By the way...you can try the Demo Version until Oct-31-06

i have send the manual in english.

HOW TO ENTRY MARKET ?

<<<>>>

# Entry market When the Pop-Up Alert Say BUY (Audio : "Ding") and The Filter Status = Buy

( The Filter Status Located at Up-Left Corner of the screen)

<<<>>>

# Entry market When the Pop-Up Alert Say SELL (Audio : "Ding") and The Filter Status = SELL

HOW TO EXIT MARKET ?

<<<>>> " SAFE MODE" (80-90% win with TP = 10 pips)

# Set TP = 10 - 20 pips and SL 30 pips (If you are not always in front off computer)

<<<>>> " CAN REACH THE MAKSIMUM PROFIT WITH LITLE LOSS"

# Close (Exit Market) When The Pop-Up Alert Say Close (Audio : "Ding") and The Filter Status has change the Direction

TIPS for making Statistic*

ENTRY 2 position at the same time, if the Entry SIgnal appear (ENtry WIth Virtual)

CLOSE with Optional 1 and Optional 2...Which is better?...you can make a conclution with your database in 1 month

/////// NEW UPDATE HAS BEEN SENT TO :////////

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BEST RESULT

1. GBP/USD

2. GBP/JPY

3. ANY PAIR

RECOMMENDATION TIME FRAME

M30, except EUR/GBP (H4)

ATTENTION*

i have made an update for the filter...i'll upload on oct-12-06 (better result)

txsundevil:
LINUXSER:

I would recommend that you open a DOLLY Thread, regarding that Method, were are starting to see sales here for WWS 9.3, including from Faizuu, who get's a commision of 20% on all sales as this is stated on their website, this is not a commercial thread. If you want to buy it registered in your name go to post #181, and buy from OkieMike for $30 as I have using E-Gold and be done with it. This is an indicator Breakout Strategy, very good on trending curriencies, it is no holy grail, pick your spots carefully should be traded during London & New York Sessions, if your in the US, like I am you really need to watch it during the London session or just place your orders based on the breakouts from the trading ranges for best results.

Basically as I have repeated before DOLLY is somewhat better than WWS 9.3and yes Winning Solutions has a pretty website.

100% agree with this, move the sales to the commercial section.....

prasxz:
hi all,

They said free WSS contain trojan code :

WE HAVE FOUND DANGEROUS TROJAN IN FREE VERSION PACKAGE!!!

HTTP://WINING-SOLUTION.COM is PHISING SITE, NEVER DOWNLOAD FROM THIS SITE!!IF YOU RECEIVE EMAIL FROM US WHICH TELL YOU TO DOWNLOAD FROM THAT SITE, THAT EMAIL IS NOT FROM US!!

pls beware

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

U right friend,

We do post the phising site links in our original site. So, be alert not to download from any suspicious site which is similar to us coz our site is https://winning-solution.net

RE New Daily Range Calculator

Hi Linuxser

I read on another forum about a new version of TSR Daily range caculator

If I may quote FxIgor in this forum:

The T_S_R daily range calculator v1.3 on posting # 2 is changed to v2.0 (it will give a bigger range)... regards...iGoR

Post #2 @: http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=17252

Originally Posted by Axx H

Professor Igor,

For the range, I see only a difference of only 2 pips between the previous and the present one. For the stop loss only 1 pip difference.

The difference between the new and old is when there was a very narrow range the previous day that it will have a lot less effect on todays range...

If the previous day was in a very narrow range then today value would be very small and in severall occasions were we would have a text book entry the R/R ratio did not allow us to take that trade...

Now it will have a little bit more room to work with and to still have the R/R ratio of 3... regards...iGoR

Would this have an effect on Dolly?

Thanx

Hi!

I'm new on this thread.

Could seniors made a recap of signals given today by Dolly?

As far as I've seen, you buy or sell when new bar after the crossing of buy/sell line opens above or below them and indicators validate the signal, right?

If I'm right, you bought cable today at 1,8603 (03:30cet). It has gone to 1,8625, above first target, and then gone down to 1,8615 to go up back to 1,8632.

You wait for the opening of bars above lines or you place the buy/sell orders, stops and take profits in advanve?

THX

SF

Another indicator...

Please have a look at this WSS indicator. It gives signals on price crossing the lines, is fast, and has adjustable offset for the calculation of the daily pivots. Haven't tested it thoroughly yet, so feel free to report any bugs.

To Linuxser: Thanks a lot! Really glad that u like it! I think it's really important that we have a single pivot line independent of the timezone we are in.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Files:

kiwigold:
This looks good combining it with Nina's system -- I added the HistStepStoch and StepStoch with alert --

kiwigold: are you still testing this mod?

Reason: