Dolly system - page 29

ignacio:
Well, thank you,

We have a lot of work before the alerts, we still have some issues with the time zones, speed, filters and so...

we are thinking, working and testing to got a better system, and then, when the work is over... these alerts will be usefull

Keep trying, following Dolly intraday and make every suggestion you want

thanks again

Thank you kindly for all your help...

Wws 93

First of all please forgive my poor English

Well I am using the WWS V.93 system the new one. Think its really great I have not tired it on the live account but I keep record of the each trade.

Its very nice although you have to some of experience and match with fundamental trading its great.

It has inbuilt new trapping system which you can use when you on new and has email feature you can get email when the alert has been hit

I will post my result when I will be using it on live .

Well they have EA coming out next month based on the indicator.

Indicator cost about 1104 for life .EA will be free for first month after that their will be some cost it not fixed yet

if you guyz want any info let me know

Files:
wws.jpg  125 kb

faizuuu:
First of all please forgive my poor English

Well I am using the WWS V.93 system the new one. Think its really great I have not tired it on the live account but I keep record of the each trade.

Its very nice although you have to some of experience and match with fundamental trading its great.

It has inbuilt new trapping system which you can use when you on new and has email feature you can get email when the alert has been hit

I will post my result when I will be using it on live .

Well they have EA coming out next month based on the indicator.

Indicator cost about 1104 for life .EA will be free for first month after that their will be some cost it not fixed yet

if you guyz want any info let me know

Hm i`m also using wss 9.3 but today i`m -160 pips on the four major coz of the system, i`m glad that i`m not playing with real acc so far (still forex learner). Dolly probabely gave the same results.

But dont get me wrong there is alot of movement today, US trade balance and a cupple of other things as well so maybe today is one of these days we are not suppose to trade.

hex

WSS is'nt a bad system but beware in their site in performance section they show us the maximum profit not the orderes closed with trialing , If the price touch the 2nd target they book it and if not they show the 1st target,

It's ilegal to use offer winrar (CRACKED) on their site . . .

But it's not a bad system

LINUXSER:

I would recommend that you open a DOLLY Thread, regarding that Method, were are starting to see sales here for WWS 9.3, including from Faizuu, who get's a commision of 20% on all sales as this is stated on their website, this is not a commercial thread. If you want to buy it registered in your name go to post #181, and buy from OkieMike for $30 as I have using E-Gold and be done with it. This is an indicator Breakout Strategy, very good on trending curriencies, it is no holy grail, pick your spots carefully should be traded during London & New York Sessions, if your in the US, like I am you really need to watch it during the London session or just place your orders based on the breakouts from the trading ranges for best results.

Basically as I have repeated before DOLLY is somewhat better than WWS 9.3and yes Winning Solutions has a pretty website.

ezincenter:
My local time is GMT 0 but Northfinance server is -3. please tell me how I can do with this problem. I want to tell you all that this system will be the tsunami of forex.

Maybe your pivots could be wrong... and the pivot price is the key of this system...

btw, are you sure that NF time zone is GMT-3? Im from argentina, and here is GMT-3..

i think tha you wont have any problem, because in this 3 hours of offset, there isn't a lot of price movement and the pivot will be similar to the GMT timezone...

ignacio:
Maybe your pivots could be wrong... and the pivot price is the key of this system...

btw, are you sure that NF time zone is GMT-3? Im from argentina, and here is GMT-3..

i think tha you wont have any problem, because in this 3 hours of offset, there isn't a lot of price movement and the pivot will be similar to the GMT timezone...

What are the logic behind the Buy and Sell AREA Indicator. How are they defined?

Thanks

time

My actual time is 16:33 but the northfinance server time is 19:33

Reason: