Dolly system - page 23

now it is ok, 25 % CPU but often it goes and holds at 100 %

no problems with other programs or indicators

i missed gbp trade but i made 30 pips with usdchf

dolly version is the last one 4.1

maybe my cpu is litle old.... intel 1.7

Linuxer do you find TS lot better than MT4 ?

are you on Linux ?

Query

Thanks Linuxser, your explanation was greatly appreciated.

Thus according to TSR (assuming Maximum Stop Losses still Long 16 pips short 13) it means that the stop loss in case of buy has to be adjusted to just 16 pips.

Do you suggest that the buy/sell trigger & TP should be in accordance to Dolly indicator whilst the SL in accordance to TSR?

Watermark

OOOOOOO YYAAAAAAAAA

160 pips inside

8x20 pips with no risk

Linuxser:
Pls, check if there is any other problem and/or what version are you using. The same error was reported by 2 guys but there are many others using the indicator whitout problem.

My PC it´s showing 15/20% with 4 MT open, GTS, Tradestation, Firefox and Explorer.

BTW: I just closed a nice 60 pips trade on GBP with dolly (his sister pampa gives me the exit point at 1.8580 30 pips below dolly second target )

hello , is ur buy signal triggered , today i think gbp/usd hit the buy signal and it didnt hit the target point before going south , did u took it and hit the SL ?

and btw what is dolly sister ???

and btw it seems u didnt use the original strategies which is take 20 point / buy or signal triggered , wonder what did u use ?

thanks please reply

kaltrader:
hello , is ur buy signal triggered , today i think gbp/usd hit the buy signal and it didnt hit the target point before going south , did u took it and hit the SL ?

and btw what is dolly sister ???

and btw it seems u didnt use the original strategies which is take 20 point / buy or signal triggered , wonder what did u use ?

thanks please reply

According to the channel it had a negative slope when the buy signal was triggered, so, i didn´t take that trade (specially if you looked h1 chart).

If you did, you are -20 pip. Then if you´d take the sell signal you´re +20 and +15 with a plus of +70.

JPY was too tricky today (like all days jejeje). Because I´m too conservative, the first buy signal hits the SL and move my chart to the USDCAD which have a much better setup.

Reason: