Dolly system - page 21

Dolly

I have been looking into the code (Dolly) to try and figure out how to code the blue and red color or shading for the buy and sell areas like WSS, thought it would be a nice touch for this but have no idea where to start.It doesn't really need it but it would look good for the eyes. Does anybody know how to do this or direct me how to do.Also noticed a new Artemis E.A., will see if I can get it.

mrtools

can you post this system so i try it out

Artemis

Here it is, I guess eventually it will be for sale since only able to get ex4 version.

Enjoy

mrtools

working on it

mrtools:
I have been looking into the code (Dolly) to try and figure out how to code the blue and red color or shading for the buy and sell areas like WSS, thought it would be a nice touch for this but have no idea where to start.It doesn't really need it but it would look good for the eyes. Does anybody know how to do this or direct me how to do.Also noticed a new Artemis E.A., will see if I can get it. mrtools

i'll add this feature mrtools

But i still waiting for ideas for a really "system improvement" before fill this thread with a lot of dolly releases...

I think we are doing the best for the system.. please, be patient

EDIT (update):

For those ones who wants proofs i have attached a screenshot of dolly 0.4.2alpha1

please WAIT!

Keep trying and sugesting

bye!

Files:
dolly_0.4.2.gif  39 kb

It's looking good ignacio,

thanks for your input

Interestingly

If time everywhere is put equally, why such difference?

Files:
1.jpg  123 kb

Sorry for this question..,

but how can i find ang_AutoCH_HLK-v1 and NonLagMA_v5 indocators ? could not find it anywhere ( the one in MT4 was ang_AutoCH_HL-v1 .. not HLK )

Thanks

here you go

Files:

Nice to Beautiful

Ignacio,

The image of Dolly is changing from nice to beautiful (beside her functionality which is great)!

Anyway, could you please take care of preserving or improving the readability of the text within the buy - sell area.

ignacio:
i'll add this feature mrtools

But i still waiting for ideas for a really "system improvement" before fill this thread with a lot of dolly releases...

I think we are doing the best for the system.. please, be patient

EDIT (update):

For those ones who wants proofs i have attached a screenshot of dolly 0.4.2alpha1

please WAIT!

Keep trying and sugesting

bye!

Files:
nt.jpg  109 kb
interbankfx.jpg  112 kb
Reason: