Dolly system - page 27

fxcruiser:

"You can be FREE. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent of routine and not answer to anybody. This is the life of a successful trader."

- Dr. Alexander Elder, author of Trading For A Living.

One of my favourite books.

Hello everybody:

I am new in this forum, and wanted to ask about the automatic systems in the Web. Are they for free? Or is there a charge to use or download them ? Is it possible to change some things, like for example: the size of the lots? I am using a demo now. But I think that I could use a system with minimum lots while I learn to prepare mine.

If somebody has used them or has any kind of experience with this "free systems" please tell me about it. Thank you very much for the help!

MR.PIP:
Hello everybody:

I am new in this forum, and wanted to ask about the automatic systems in the Web. Are they for free? Or is there a charge to use or download them ? Is it possible to change some things, like for example: the size of the lots? I am using a demo now. But I think that I could use a system with minimum lots while I learn to prepare mine.

If somebody has used them or has any kind of experience with this "free systems" please tell me about it. Thank you very much for the help!

This is not the place to ask sutch a question :S

Dolly rules

Can anyone post the rules for Dolly?

I can't find any documentation on that. Right now I don't know what to look for.

Can you give a simple example?

thanks,

MV.

Reason: