Dolly system - page 24

linxsur

do you check the slope on 1hr chart, cuz sometimes its different on the 15min

thanks

connecting4less:
linxsur

do you check the slope on 1hr chart, cuz sometimes its different on the 15min

thanks

I always do, best channel settings for h1, last 72 hs . Use my template.

Files:
dolly_041.zip  3 kb

i also noticed on my 15min chart, everytime there is change in the channel, the old lines stay there,

dont you recommend to use shi channel instead?

Linuxser:
I always do, best channel settings for h1, last 72 hs . Use my template.

the channel didn't show up when i put on the template .. , am i missing a file ?

we're using the same channel right ? the ang_autoCH and default setting of it is 48 i guess , and u said it last for 72 hour so should i change it to 72 ?

thanks please reply

plz, remove your link... is ilegal..

Warning

this free GOLD-VERSION contain keylogger which is not detected by many commercial antiviruses, free avast antivirus and some spyware do detect it, just leave dolly do the work for you, if you can't afford to pay for it

Ask !

It is better to put it these way : LEAVE DOLLY A LONE IF YOU CANT PAY FOR IT { DOLLY} !. Today scenario from NATO, put lil bit of crizmashtree , for better looking .

Files:
hhi.gif  24 kb
hi.gif  32 kb

New Dolly release: 0.4.2

Hi!

Well, as linuxser said, we got a new Dolly release... with little improvements (most on speed and visual)...

If you look at input tab, you'll see a new parameter: ShowZones. This parameter is to show dolly with the "ugly" (i dont like them) zones of WSS...

The other changes, as i said, are modifications on objects management and speed improvements (with not so good results)

Also I have made a 'package' with all indicators used by me and a template...

Well, be good

Bye!

Files:
Reason: