DIN version 3.0 - page 5

Its Time

..MFT integrated Din (alpha)..

Boom shankar khoda ghovvat

Hi every one here im back with new developed system

NO much explanation, multitimeframe system .

you look your self ,the picture shows everything .

works on H1 for now .

can someone make EA please !

Buy / Sell Areas

Hi,

Could somebody tell me how to use the Buy/Sell Area in this system? Are they used to indicate that we never enter long in a sell area for example. Some people say we should not enter long or short between R1 and S1. Is it correct?

If a signal appears when price is between R1 and S1, can we enter or if it is a sell signal, for example, we create an order to enter short at the top of the sell area.

Please tell me how to use them. I've posted a question in the Dolly collaboration thread, but got no reply yet.

I also have a question about pivot, resistance and support line, they seem to be at the wrong place. Do I have to set a parameter? I'm using IBFX. Is there any GMT shift to change?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Daniel

dvarrin:
Hi,

Could somebody tell me how to use the Buy/Sell Area in this system? Are they used to indicate that we never enter long in a sell area for example. Some people say we should not enter long or short between R1 and S1. Is it correct?

If a signal appears when price is between R1 and S1, can we enter or if it is a sell signal, for example, we create an order to enter short at the top of the sell area.

Please tell me how to use them. I've posted a question in the Dolly collaboration thread, but got no reply yet.

I also have a question about pivot, resistance and support line, they seem to be at the wrong place. Do I have to set a parameter? I'm using IBFX. Is there any GMT shift to change?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Daniel

you have all your answers on this forum please read the threads good .

this is for MFT integrated Din

enter buy stop on buy area line + spread +2

sell stop on sell area line + spread +2

or buy stop on yesterday hight + spread +2

sell stop on yesterday low +spread+2

dont take position between r1 s1

we dont have long trades on sell area

we dont have short trades on buy area

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177234

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. Now I know what to do in those areas

Cheers,

Daniel

Baba_master:
..MFT integrated Din (alpha)..

Boom shankar khoda ghovvat

Hi every one here im back with new developed system

NO much explanation, multitimeframe system .

you look your self ,the picture shows everything .

works on H1 for now .

can someone make EA please !

Hi Baba

first thx for the Template, but i have one Problem with.

Cannot open file 'C:\........MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MACD-2.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H4

Maybye this Indicator is not in your Package?

Thx for your Help

well im into some thing new but this is it .soon i share with you guys the mft din made the start of a new killer manual strategy .right now im testing cu all soon .

Files:

Thx for yor reply but this is the bad one...

We need MACD-2.ex4 not MACD-12.ex4

or should we rename them?

Baba_master:
well im into some thing new but this is it .soon i share with you guys the mft din made the start of a new killer manual strategy .right now im testing cu all soon .

Thank you for sharing your systems. Hope you'll be back soon.

Baba Master (Din Version modified)

Hi baba,

Thanks for the modified DIN version. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the system generate a buy signal (just an arrow up) and a sell signal (just an arrow down) when either of the criteria is met. It is just to meke it visually seen better.

So as soon as the price entres the buy zone + 2 0r 5 pips, give a buy arrow and vice versa.

Thank you so much.

blueocean

Why doesnt the 2 MACD-2_MTF indicators work.

Could someone help me get the 2 MACD-2_MTF indicators to work. I put all of the indicators in the indicators folder, but the only one that don't work are the MACD-2_mtf indicators, the just create an empty indicator window. Does anyone else have this problems, or what am I doing wrong?

Reason: