Forex signal generator - page 11

kittiman:
hello stop buy for heut with 1,9694 cannot be correct however, does not have it to be called buylimit?kittiman

I'm back, here the explanation, like today say BUY STOP at, and the pair is above order. so you must wait until the pair retrace back bellow order then you just allowed to do stop order, when pair is not doing this move, that mean no trade today:)

Today 7 FEB close profit +20pips

donkey:
Hi Paijo.

And for stop loss also? -34 for BUY and 30 for SELL ?

Regards.

nope, just use 30 as SL in any position for GBP/USD, however you may adjust it to fit your style and money management. for newbie I suggest use my set

Quickdraw:
In a previous post I told of how I am currently trading using the forex signal generator signals. I posted of trading by going in the direction of a bull or bear candle, 30 pip stop & 20 pip TP, trading different currencies, etc. I just want to say that these strategies are no way set in stone. I am testing these ideas for myself and may change them at any time. I don't want anyone to think this is necessarily the best way to use the forex signal generator. As always, everyone needs to test different methods to find what is best.

this ones rock:) your are right, just have a test with any pair you love, try adjusting SL and TP in any pair, make a note. create your rule. and that's it. your now run on your system. it's better than just follow, however you can still compare with my daily trading plan (updated daily between 2am GMT- 7am GMT)

Let me tell you the secret "the pair will move between those 2 area buy/sell mostly"

and beware with the worst scenario like fxsnip2 say, "when the pair just move up and down wihout touch any TP/ping-pong"

just don't believe any signal seller, create your own and be your own:)

Have you changed your buy/sell to +/-22 instead of +/-23?

Thanks

telefrancisco:
Have you changed your buy/sell to +/-22 instead of +/-23? Thanks

yes I did,

paijolopez:
I look at EMA34 on H1 as short/intraday tren detector, and use the signal generator as entry point

thank very much for sharing signal generator.....sorry if my question already answered. On what time (GMT) we have to look EMA on H1 or pivot rules?

thanks

I've been made forecast for daily trading plan at and will launch between 2am GMT - 7am GMT, so it will be ready for use when London market open at 8.00am GMT, sometimes it also has better result in the begining of london market at 7.00am GMT

today trading plan 9 FEB

GBP/USD start long on (A)

there's always 2 opportunities with this signal generator, specially when opening day are in the pivot area, you have Buy on A or Sell on A, like friday, the pair are hit Sell A and Close profit 20pip on Sell B, All I have to do only make prediction where the pair will move,

you can take the advantage of the signal generator and take the first hit area

Whahhahahahaaaaa the candle always move 2 way up or down whahhahahahaaa .......

Reason: