Dolly system - page 16

Look they're different!

Heres mine at 0010. Take a look linuxser, they are different! What do you think about this? Anyone??

B

Files:
usdcad.zip  66 kb

YupYup:
Heres mine at 0010. Take a look linuxser, they are different! What do you think about this? Anyone?? B

Incredible and really strange.

According to you pic. In your server the day is not over.

Are you in demo or real?

The fxdd server according with my demo is FXDD-MT4 DEMO Server - FXDD (66.151.194.186)

I´ve attached another pic to compare... (with a vertical red line like day change)

Pls, next time you need to attach some go to:

File

Save as picture

Files:
yupyup_1.gif  39 kb

YupYup:
Heres mine at 0010. Take a look linuxser, they are different! What do you think about this? Anyone?? B

what up yup , Here I post the 4 mayor . We will take it from there ok ? cheers

Files:
a.gif  29 kb
b.gif  27 kb
c_1.gif  26 kb
d.gif  26 kb
e.gif  28 kb

Today another good day market will make 2 way again . Find your hi and lo and get out with it . HEG EM HI !!!. EEEHHHAAA!!

different

YupYup:

Yes they're different ..I think this's a matter of demo data feed ...maybe demo and real live data feed comes from different server with different realtime performance..it cause different calculation on dolly system ..any idea?

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

here you go

Here is my chart info as of 00:49 using IBFX.

B

Files:
usdcad_1.zip  333 kb

???????????

They are off by like 10-20 pips. Why??? Different broker feeds, maybe... but by that many pips??? Are you running this on a live account hulahula? What are your thoughts Linuxser? I will make pending orders an hour before euro open and see if it goes better tonight.

B

Yes it is . Yep why dont you use other trading platform like the import one no domestic one .

NO Worry as long as you open short it ok .

What broker do you use?? Are you trading live or demo??

Thank you hulahula

Reason: