Dolly system - page 79

Koh Samet,

Here it is a well known world clock for traders : http://www.qlock.com/

Hope this help

Koh Samet:
Hi cja

Terrfiic job with the indicators and thank you for sharing. On veiwing your screen shots I noticed the world clock with various cities, very helpful. Is it possible for you to to post the link here on where to download this.

Thanks in advance

http://zonetick.com/cms/user_guide.htm

They have a free version that you can test to see if you like it but it is very cheap to buy and has really good alarm and clock type options.

Targets

fx4_ever:
Hi;

Thank you for sharing your Indicators and comments.

I have couple of question:

1) My chart (Dolly Graphic#8) doesn't matchgraphic side and text side for 2nd targets. -- Is this norm? or Did I missed some thread discussing this difference?

2) For G-MACD -- Do you wait until 0 (zero) line cross or Fast/Slow MA cross for your confirmation?

I would appreciate your comments on these if possible.

Those are the original Dolly targets and the 2nd targets are a few pips short of the graphic that is the way it has been setup right from the original indicator that Dolly was cloned off.

I wait for the Fast/Slow cross and watch for angle (Steep) separation, anything above the zero level can be consided trending long and below trending Short, the Histogram confirms the cross as the lines cross it is always on zero. can also be used for divergence.

comparing with earlier dolly

Hi again,

Thanks for your comments about G-MACD.

But, about old Dolly.. I am sorry to be a pest. Please see attached (older version of Dolly) Text matched graphics.

cja:
Those are the original Dolly targets and the 2nd targets are a few pips short of the graphic that is the way it has been setup right from the original indicator that Dolly was cloned off. I wait for the Fast/Slow cross and watch for angle (Steep) separation, anything above the zero level can be consided trending long and below trending Short, the Histogram confirms the cross as the lines cross it is always on zero. can also be used for divergence.
Files:

fx4_ever:
Hi again,

Thanks for your comments about G-MACD.

But, about old Dolly.. I am sorry to be a pest. Please see attached (older version of Dolly) Text matched graphics.

You are not a pest this how we all learn and improve things.

Now you are right the Dolly 4.02 did have those targets, however the earlier Dolly's still retained the original code for the 2nd target which was the 1st Target plus or minus 10. The orignal Valasholic indicator also had this code for the 2nd Target.

Now that i have looked at the way this was coded it has become obvious to me that if you altered the 2nd Target in the input tab the Graphic changed but the Text remained the same due to the 2nd Target being a product of Target 1 -/+ 10 pips.

i have now altered the code so that the Graphic matches the Text the same 2nd Targets still exist which is 10 pips beyond Target 1.

Of course there is nothing stopping you altering the BUY/SELL Targets in the input tab to reflect your own trading style.

some other slight alterations and additions have also been done

Dolly Graphics 9

- Extra Fib levels added to extend range if previous day was Range Bound.

- Target 2 BUY & SELL have altered the code for the take profit so the Graphics now match the Text

- & when the level figure is altered the Text now alters to reflect the change, the old code was target 1 plus

- or minus 10.

dolly_graphics_v9.mq4

Files:

Thank you!

Thank you very much for working on this.

Looks great!

cja:
You are not a pest this how we all learn and improve things.

Now you are right the Dolly 4.02 did have those targets, however the earlier Dolly's still retained the original code for the 2nd target which was the 1st Target plus or minus 10. The orignal Valasholic indicator also had this code for the 2nd Target.

Now that i have looked at the way this was coded it has become obvious to me that if you altered the 2nd Target in the input tab the Graphic changed but the Text remained the same due to the 2nd Target being a product of Target 1 -/+ 10 pips.

i have now altered the code so that the Graphic matches the Text the same 2nd Targets still exist which is 10 pips beyond Target 1.

Of course there is nothing stopping you altering the BUY/SELL Targets in the input tab to reflect your own trading style.

some other slight alterations and additions have also been done

Dolly Graphics 9

- Extra Fib levels added to extend range if previous day was Range Bound.

- Target 2 BUY & SELL have altered the code for the take profit so the Graphics now match the Text

- & when the level figure is altered the Text now alters to reflect the change, the old code was target 1 plus

- or minus 10.

dolly_graphics_v9.mq4

Very nice indicator, thanks!

Fib Lines

Thanks for the world clocks.

cja

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the fib lines drawn the wrong way round i.e. 100% should be at the bottom and 0.0% at the top when applied to the most recent upward movement. Visa versa for a downward movement. My understanding of the fib lines is so show the % retracement of the movement.

Regards

kong ching cong ,dont wolly . Cja still wolking on it .

hulahula:
kong ching cong ,dont wolly . Cja still wolking on it .

Yep, agree bro. I believe in cja too.

btw, bahasa u lucu bro

Reason: