Dolly system - page 8

Anyone expericencing problem with dolley3, when i try to switch time frames, it takes time for the chart to load up.

connecting4less:
Anyone expericencing problem with dolley3, when i try to switch time frames, it takes time for the chart to load up.

I also got same prob...

the sign disappear...

Files:

Having problems with dolly and range indicator, both seem to be fighting over space on the left hand side of the chart to display text and for me range indicator always ends up winning and the dolly info/text on the left hand side gets overlaid and dissapears. Anyone know how to fix this?

Dolly_v03 Manual

Thanks a lot Linuxser, I think you gave us a complete guide. It's easy to follow and the images speak for themselves

Dolly

Hi Creztor

Try this one.

image3022:
Hi Creztor Try this one.

Thx u very much image3022, will give it a try now.

Working nicely thx image3022!

Yes When I open my MT 4 platform there is a delay maybe 6-10 seconds to get everthing running, however after this no problem.

It this thing does not repaint, looking backward especially on the (4) majors on a 15 minute chart, looks really good hardly any whipsaws, I never though that you could be sucessfull trading anthing like this on a 15 minute chart, mostly used 1 & 4 Hour in the past with crosses especially methods on forexfactory, I am impressed with the quality of this Indicator Package.

On mondays.

Pls, use the image attached like a guide to setup the right indicators.

And if you experiment some error or troubles, look at the expert window (located between Mailbox and Journal tabs in the terminal) to discover any error written by the metatrader. And/or look for some error logs and post it.

Today is a special day because would be/it´s monday. And we/I need to check if dolly is calculating the PIVOT line in the right way. I´d never think that could be a problem when I started this thread. But pivot lines is "most than important"

According to my early observations everything is working well. And the line is the same to fibopivots_v3, camarilladt71 (alpari, gmtshift +1), and a half dozen of pivot/support/resistance indicator.

Files:
dollyindis.jpg  26 kb

Dolly

Hi Linuxser,

I have a question in reference to the Buy/Sell area of this indicator...

Can you tell me how often this areas data stays the same or how often do you need to check for changes ??

It is the area you stated to be:

use this information to setup orders if you cant be in front of the PC.

Hope I have explained my question correctly for you.

thanks in advance,

leighton

Reason: