Dolly system - page 11

Greetings to all. What adjustments recommend for the basic pairs.

Great what is the setting, mrtools ? Cheers

I have attached a report based on the EA (Artemis). Based on Winning Solutions Indicator, not Dolly. I do not Like this EA, signals are not the same as on the Winning Solutions Indicator, but somewhat close. Don't think tweaking this will be of any help, To bad it cannot take the reverse direction.

it's suppose to work with that strategy, but even in early testing I personally do not like it.

Files:
artemis.htm  10 kb

WSS 9.2 or WSS 9.3

Please find attached is the WSS version 9.2.2 which is been extended expiration until 30 october. For those who been using version 9.2.2, you can still using it for free another month.

For those who would like to upgrade to version 9.3.3, is being sold for USD30 only now. it is difference in term of price only from official Winning solution the capability and quality is exactly same as from Wining Solution.

and for unlimited use of version 9.2.2 is usd10 only.

please mail at pookiemikey at yahoo dot com and mention crazy_forex as referal.

regard

CF

p/s : for those using WSS 9.3 trial which expired on 06.10.2006 can ask for 1 more week trial also.

Files:
wss922.zip  114 kb

Guy's

Just to let you know I did purchase WSS 9.3 the unlimited Gold version for $30 using E-Gold to pookiemike and did receive it and it is working exactly same as Demo version which will expire on Oct 6th, and is registered in my name.

HOWEVER, if you compare the (2) and using the TDL trendline Dolly is somewhat better, and I believe will keep you out of more whipsaw trades, than WWS 9.3, I've seen a few trades the last couple of day's using the trial version which proves my point.

Just for an example today WWS 9.3 gave a buy of 1.1193 and Dolly gave a buy of 1.1178 on USD/CAD. This is not the case in all circumstanes, so Dolly may be a better clone. (WWS 9.3 on 30 M chart, Dolly on 15M chart).

YOO dude ,what wws has that dolly dont have ? cheers

hulahula:

ang_AutoCh_HL-v1.mq4 , / this indicator is located in this thread post #61 by Linuxser. What I recommend is that you compare the two on the same platform and look at the entries and exits also look at the USD/CAD trade I discussed see the entry is late on WSS 9.3, neither is the Holy Grail (that's silly anyway), However it seems that dolly will keep you out of more whipsaws, just compare the two side by side and you will see what I mean. in either case will whipsaw you from time to time as that will happen.

Choppy markets

not much Dolly-action recently.

Markets not doing much since yesterday....

just got some pips on GBP and lost some on EUR,

hopefully, is just consolidation to take off again tonight on ASIA open or later on EUROPE open.

anyone found good trading opportunities using other currency pairs and dolly in the past 18 hours or so?

CJ.-

Thanks txsundevil , perhaps you and I and the rest of the world know what is these strategy base on . And 1/2 of the world dont has no I dea what it is , as long there is away to trade and they are happy and make a good use out of it is good enought till thy learn some things more in the future . Thanks showing me the ang auto I have it . The Question I address it to who ever keep on giving the trail ...... . cheers to txsundevil

Reason: