_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 14

Defjam:
This dude know what he is talking about. You should have limit of sharing. Brokers raise just night spread in asian session for this kind of EA in alpari already. I think MIG and ODL also up their spread. They gonna tell you because of market crashing but night spread in asian session is 5pip wtf.

yes I know he meant well want to tell us about it, thanks to you.

But he said it repeatedly and do not provide a better solution.

whether because is a free EA service of brokers will change to the clien ?

I don't think can create something that will affect this.

but if it happens, I will take the other sessions, I will make another EA and other currencies and I will still share my EA here...

and until that time, you will say this again?

brokers will increase their spreads for the symbol that I make EA ?

Do not think too much friend

enjoy the day, and if can do something good to help other people and other people may also help you........... _rdb_

Sell it!!! you deserve it. that is solution.

Brokers will try to keep thing in their favor the have business open so no matter how many EA you come up with to beat the market. Yes, they can just raise spread or some thing else who know what, Only 10% or less will be making it in forex market. So simple as this: If you have some thing good keep it because you earn it, this world there is no free money.

Thank you Mr. RDB

_rdb_:
Hello leeb,

Last Update version is Your_Lucky_v1e and already include a *.set files for ibfx mini.

please try again backtest using v1eand use my setfile.

Thank you for sharing. You should participate next year to ATC2009. The top ten as tree scalping EA. PrizmaL, abeiks, FXPro. I'm sure that you have your place there. First price is 40k,second 25k and third 15 k. I will try your_Lucky on demo and best of luck to all of you who are working hard here.

jalp

Defjam:
Sell it!!! you deserve it. that is solution.

Huahhahahahahahahaaaaa...

Thank so much for your best solution...

I will consider this suggestion...

_rdb_:
Huahhahahahahahahaaaaa...

Thank so much for your best solution...

I will consider this suggestion...

What do i set the time at to trade 24 hours Central time Sunday to 5 pm Friday. My broker has fixed spreads.

Defjam:
Brokers will try to keep thing in their favor the have business open so no matter how many EA you come up with to beat the market. Yes, they can just raise spread or some thing else who know what, Only 10% or less will be making it in forex market. So simple as this: If you have some thing good keep it because you earn it, this world there is no free money.

I try signed up this year's for my EURJPY EA,

but I do not know why I rejected, that the first experience, maybe I make mistakes in the registration, no problem,

because if I come with the EA this year I know that the results will not be in the top position.

hopefully next year I can take to become participants in the ATC 2009.

I hope that support for _rdb_

_rdb_:
I try signed up this year's for my EURJPY EA,

but I do not know why I rejected, that the first experience, maybe I make mistakes in the registration, no problem,

because if I come with the EA this year I know that the results will not be in the top position.

hopefully next year I can take to become participants in the ATC 2009.

I hope that support for _rdb_

Where can we get the EURJPY EA? I am a believer!!!

mgs1f:
What do i set the time at to trade 24 hours Central time Sunday to 5 pm Friday. My broker has fixed spreads.

please change the OpenHour = 24 and CloseHour = 5

of the code's fo Friday will close all the orders before the market stops

the medal has two side.

Defjam:

Be keeping thing in ther favor ,brokers have to considered that they need clients to pay spread. If they trade alway against their clients, they will be out of business some day. More clients make money on forex, more they pay spread and more they play large numbers of positions. It's not all brokers that they widening their spread from 3 to 6 pips several time a day. It's not true.

If it's the case, look for another place to trade.

It's my simple opinion.

Reason: