Dolly system - page 6

Great Linuxser

You beat WSS...

Raff

Excellent work linuxser, well done and thanks.

Gordon

Linux usually not here in the Manual Trading Section, excellent manual trading system, much better than those cross methods. thank's for posting

Ddoollyy , Jjoollyy Good !!!

server time control

Agree..this must continue,...but need setup for server time

Dolly

Hi Linux

Firstly I must say thank you to you and all those who have contributed to this fantastic system. I have been comparing Dolly to WSS and must say that I think Dolly gives a clearer picture of what is happening.

I have been using the DPO indicator with a 13 LWMA over lay and also Volty choppy (settings 9, 3) to help confirm entry points. I have tested it on the visual backtester for repainting and all seems to be ok, I would appreciate any feed back from others.

I also use the Heiken Ashi indicator instead of the price bars, I feel it gives a better picture of the overall price movment.

Anyway it may be worth taking a look at and I look forward to the ongoing development of Dolly.

Cheers

Mark

Files:
dolly_4.gif  28 kb

Files:
gbpex1.gif  43 kb
gbpex2.gif  43 kb

flyhigh:
Agree..this must continue,...but need setup for server time

Hi.

Did you experiment some big diffs between broker with diff server time?

Could you post some pics?

Thanks.

VoltyChoppy Indicator

I see some of the charts posted have the VoltyChoppy indicator. What is it supposed to show (choppy markets, I suppose). Is it a proprietary indicator? I can't seem to find it in the usual places (Lightpatch), & I'm still waiting for my registration at forex-indicators.freefxsystem.com to be processed. Any takers?

Linuxser:
Read this thread.

Great. Thanks. In one response you've answered two questions (also been reading up on Woodies CZI lately).

Reason: