Dolly system - page 14

Yea!!!!

I set up some pending orders yesterday at 5:00 PM (i'm -8GMT), with the new inputs. Well the closer it comes to the Euro open, the inputs change. Making my results differ because i enter the trade sooners, because of the inputs changing. Just wondering if anyone else is doing this or if you are all monitoring it. Also i'm going to set them say 10:00 PM and see if this works better. I did score though, in EurUsd, UsdJpy, and UsdChf. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks,

B

YupYup:
I set up some pending orders yesterday at 5:00 PM (i'm -8GMT), with the new inputs. Well the closer it comes to the Euro open, the inputs change. Making my results differ because i enter the trade sooners, because of the inputs changing. Just wondering if anyone else is doing this or if you are all monitoring it. Also i'm going to set them say 10:00 PM and see if this works better. I did score though, in EurUsd, UsdJpy, and UsdChf. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks,

B

It suppose after a new day starts (in broker server time), parameters are valid to whole day.

What broker are you using?

Do you have any screenshoot to help us if something is going wrong.

prosper888:
Does anyone notice that when v0.4.1 is loaded, it takes 100% of cpu usage.

Try open the window task manager, click on performance and then try to load v0.4.1 or if it is already loaded, change the time frame. You should notice cpu usage increases and takes from 5 to 10 sec to change to anther tf. My cpu usage jumped to 100% when changing the tf. I checked this by loading and removing each and every indicators one by one and found that v0.4.1 was the one.

Khai

No not on these one . you have some bugs on your other indicator thet couse it . Or you have bad bags in your computer check it out . cheers

YupYup:

Thanks,

B

Yep ,you too has the same problem , it coz jiterring to your computer. Glad you like it ,Dolly run on air and water ,low mantenence once it show you ,,,,, have no were to go baby . Get one and one more free .......Satisfaction warranty........cheers

ignacio:
Hi,

i have attached this template to clarify somethings...

Some styles can be modified all levels are simple buffer that can be modified at Dolly properties... pay attention to all indicator properties and you will be able to adapt to your needs

Today was a nice trading day ...

keep workin on ideas...

Muco gracias me amore

Today Dolly resault , I dont fell like going to spam dolly , BBUUTT DOLLY DID ALL THE 4 MAYOR mayor charts . Recap , Recap , IF you look more on the detail it make more or to day haight and low in some pair !!! cheers

My broker is FXDD and my new inputs that came showed up, on my screen at 5:00PM (my time). Thats when i put em in, i later checked back at around 10:00PM (again my time) so thats 5 hours later, and the inputs had change by 8 pips, meaning some trades had already executed, because i had the inputs for 5:00PM set.

So just to clarify:

1. 5:00 pm NEW inputs for the new day come to me and i put them in.

2. 10:00 pm check trades, inputs had changed by +-8 pips, so i change them accordingly (only on some, others stayed the same).

3. SOME trades had already executed, so i was stuck and couldn't change SOME trades - GbpUsd and GbpJpy - resulting in losses.

4. VERY PROFITABLE SYSTEM, i just need to put the inputs in later... i think around 10:00 PM - that way its closer for Euro Open.

Hope this helps Linuxser, as for screen shots, i cant post em... even if i wanted to... because the inputs replace the old inputs. What pairs are you trading?

Thank you all for help and support, hats off to the creator!!

B

Edit: Keep in mind i am (-8 GMT) I live in SoCal, California

YupYup:
My broker is FXDD and my new inputs that came showed up, on my screen at 5:00PM (my time). Thats when i put em in, i later checked back at around 10:00PM (again my time) so thats 5 hours later, and the inputs had change by 8 pips, meaning some trades had already executed, because i had the inputs for 5:00PM set.

So just to clarify:

1. 5:00 pm NEW inputs for the new day come to me and i put them in.

2. 10:00 pm check trades, inputs had changed by +-8 pips, so i change them accordingly (only on some, others stayed the same).

3. SOME trades had already executed, so i was stuck and couldn't change SOME trades - GbpUsd and GbpJpy - resulting in losses.

4. VERY PROFITABLE SYSTEM, i just need to put the inputs in later... i think around 10:00 PM - that way its closer for Euro Open.

Hope this helps Linuxser, as for screen shots, i cant post em... even if i wanted to... because the inputs replace the old inputs. What pairs are you trading?

Thank you all for help and support, hats off the creator!!

B

Edit: Keep in mind i am (-8 GMT) I live in SoCal, California

Sorry to hear you dont get the 2 pairs .cheers

Thanks for the system buddy!

Thats ok, i just need to set my orders later and i will get them. What pairs do you trade??

B

Glad you come up with your own idea how to avoid the time shif , I trade 4 mayor , mostly cabel . Any time buddy .cheers

Reason: