Dolly system - page 4

Dolly v_02

Minor modifications.

Now you can enable/disable S/R on screen.

Like many of you have posted or pm me. The best visual goal is to change the lines with rectangles. If somebody could help me with the code would be great.

Today in GBP we have 20 pips standard +15 pips on second target = 35 standard pips.

But with the AbsoluteStrenghtHisto_v1 in highly values you could keep the sell trade until now. +100 extra pips.

Files:
dolly_v02.mq4  15 kb
dolly_v02.gif  40 kb

hulahula:
Great ! 1 why when I put the tsr the dolly informasion gone ? 2 it is preety hard to read on the charts I think on difference window will be good. How to read absolute strengh indi ? Do you put the ALERT ? of potensial sell or buy ? Cheers

This one tsr calc don't have comment that laid out on dolly comment. Hope it help.

hulahula:
USE TRP .Cheers

What is TRP ?

Dolly

From yesterday to today +43 pips to bad its demo. Since I live in central U.S.

and sleep during the Eur. open and am at work during Amer. opening have been using pending orders using the sell and buy lines and letting the trailing e.a. do everything else. This may be the start of a very good system.

mrtools

piji:
This one tsr calc don't have comment that laid out on dolly comment. Hope it help.

Thanks man I will try it . Cheers

kiwigold:
What is TRP ?

HI it sorry it is trix indi . Cheers

Files:
trix.mq4  5 kb

USE trix .Cheers

THe Dolly 2 is not making the froozzee to the stasion any more but I miss the piv and those s&r . Cheers

Winning Solution 9.3 (New & No Repaint)

Hello All,

Wow my system has reach forex-tsd

Here you go, i would like to give you all free trial WSS9.3 + SW Detectorv.1

Optimal Setting:

- TF 30M or 1H

- MT4 Alpari with timesettingplus21 = 1

- try on GBPUSD

- use winning-solution-simple template

- Trade above 12.00 GMT+7

Hope it help ...

Have a nice trade ...