Dolly system - page 9

IT stay there for 24 hour depent on where and what mt4 stasion you use . the most important is your pivot pint , you have to sigcronize it with your dailypivot calculation or daily pivot piont indi . Hope will help .cheers

Hi linuxer , yesss I have problem with the pivot line , using couple of mt4 stasion ,it very of the point of line . I think it neet time adjustment .cheers

Hi - interesting development - well done.

Can Linuxer or someone please post what the correct buy sell settings are for today, so I can compare correct pivot against my setup.

I am using neuimex feed.

Piv of nextt is good to day .cheers

FYI, an expert advisor with this breakout strategy can be found at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WWS2006/ under the files section. It is fully configurable as far as breakout range, filtering through optional parameters and indicators, breakeven and trail options, multi lots / scale out positions supported.

hulahula:
Piv of nextt is good to day .cheers

Ok thanks - I had a pivot of 1.8711 on the cable, and confirmed this with other pivot indicators.

Based on the information provided by this breakout indicator setup I had a successfull sell stop order that terminated with 2O pips profit.

I am now having a look at this EA that has been posted..

Files:
gbpfilter.gif  45 kb

Yannis:
FYI, an expert advisor with this breakout strategy can be found at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WWS2006/ under the files section. It is fully configurable as far as breakout range, filtering through optional parameters and indicators, breakeven and trail options, multi lots / scale out positions supported.

Thanks man , looking forward to see you there . Cheers

npj6400:
Ok thanks - I had a pivot of 1.8711 on the cable, and confirmed this with other pivot indicators.

Based on the information provided by this breakout indicator setup I had a successfull sell stop order that terminated with 2O pips profit.

I am now having a look at this EA that has been posted..

Yep , It is not a bad day to trade today , there is alot of indi giving earlier entry and xst today . Dolly has given couple of signal till now is still in + posistion . straight forward signal take it or live it , whit some good filter dolly will reveal the trend . There is simple way to see it and there is alot of explanation so let dolly walk it trought . It no magic just ...... right ? HUUUYYAAA ! Cheers

Today Dolly ; eur/usd long at 2696 ===> 2793 =+ 97; usd /jpy long 118,15===>118.35 , second long 118,15 ===> 118.35, 1 short 11774===>117,54 ===+60; usd/chf short 2490===>2405= + 85; gbp/usd short 8692===> hit sl -40,2 trade long 8732===>hit sl -40,3 trade short 8693===> hitsl -40 .4 trade long 8732 ===>8875 = 140 total gbp + 20 . Total today===> +262 pips. If you guys have difference cal just ignore my cal . these all come from straight forward visible entry and ext . Cheers

Reason: