Dolly system - page 59

what's ur indicator list??

maria77:
Dolly works fine, but you've to combine with few indicators to make sure that it is going in momentum, and also in line with the trend. If it indicate sell but the trend is bullish, it is advisable to avoid such entry because there could be a quick reversal and unless you've quick hands or a tight SL, or else you could be in for a headache. Trade with care.

let share our indicator u are using people....for me i only use...

-dolly graphic v3

-mm short lines

-ang auto ch HL v1

-TSR daily range calculator

-absolute strength histo

coz i dont know any other good indicator....i'm newbie in forex n i dont know how to see when the trend is bullish or bearish (can someone teach me plizz...)sorry if my english is bad...i'm from indonesia

Could anyone be kind enougth to make a short summary of how dolly system works?

One more question. The dolly v3 and TSR text are overlapping eachother. Anyway to remove the white text produced by TSR?

lok aud usd 2 buy problem

Files:
salman.jpg  139 kb

king forex:

I would have only traded with the trend and it looks to me as though this pair are in a down trend.

Just my thoughts

My chart shows a buy of in Aud of 0.7702/Not 0.7695 also please note on Buy's and Buy Stops and on Close out of Sell Orders already open, ALWAYS add the spread thus if the Buy would be 0.7702 and the spread is (4) the Buy should have been 0.7706. I also show the Trend is Up according to AutCh-HiLO. This method is not perfect, but when trends are clean watch out. This buy of 0.7702 Matches exactly WWS 9.3 which I also have on My PC.

Ehmm... Why do we use the TSR? The limits set by it is no where close to the dolly provided. Is it mainly used for determine stoploss ratio?

king forex:

for a better signal, wait until a new candle opens in the zone.

2006.11.13 01:27:07 Dolly Graphics_v3 GBPUSD,M15: name parameter for ObjectDelete function must be a string

I get this all the time in the Expert Folder. The EA works but what does this mean?

I started trading as soon the market started today. So far everything is going the right direction. It's so exciting that I can even sleep.

audi4_20:
let share our indicator u are using people....for me i only use...

-dolly graphic v3

-mm short lines

-ang auto ch HL v1

-TSR daily range calculator

-absolute strength histo

coz i dont know any other good indicator....i'm newbie in forex n i dont know how to see when the trend is bullish or bearish (can someone teach me plizz...)sorry if my english is bad...i'm from indonesia

Can you please post you indicator and the screen shot or the templete

Thanks

Hi Guys

Has anyone got/made an EA for this Dolly system....???

Thanks

Reason: