Dolly system - page 61

jborgesnm:
Greetings.

I am have been reading the messages for a while and remain curious of this system. Currently I am only entering the suggested Short/Long positions when the indicator re-draws at the 0:00:00 hours. Is there some other parameter to use this system? Can someone explain how I am supposed to trade with this. I have made 20 pips every day with it but I feel I am missing something.

Thanks

What you are missing are all the losses and head scratching you previously had trading

I find the best indicator to use with dolly is a simple trend line channel and/or breakout "wedge". Set orders that are in the direction of the trend and it's hard to go wrong. I also set the targets to 10 or 15 pips most of the time and I get nice profits.

Todays result.

-80pips on EURUSD

+45pips on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD

Overrall -35pips.

Since I work fulltime I cannot monitor the system during the day when the breakout occur. If I was trading manually I could have cut the losses to less than 20pips using hedge. That's why I'm looking for a EA that can open a pending order at a specific price. That way I can hedge my position between the buy and sell area. ANy idea?

Prankie:
Todays result.

-80pips on EURUSD

+45pips on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD

Overrall -35pips.

Since I work fulltime I cannot monitor the system during the day when the breakout occur. If I was trading manually I could have cut the losses to less than 20pips using hedge. That's why I'm looking for a EA that can open a pending order at a specific price. That way I can hedge my position between the buy and sell area. ANy idea?

There is only one guy CodersGuru who can help us ...and can make an EA for this system

babarmughal:
There is only one guy CodersGuru who can help us ...and can make an EA for this system

I honestly don't think an EA is needed unless you are planning to use Dolly on a lot of currency pairs. The results I have from just e/u and g/u are fantastic. Setting a couple of stop orders every day is really not too taxing.

jafar00:
I honestly don't think an EA is needed unless you are planning to use Dolly on a lot of currency pairs. The results I have from just e/u and g/u are fantastic. Setting a couple of stop orders every day is really not too taxing.

Thats true, what is the point of having an EA for this system? It isnt exactly the hardest of systems to set up, everything is there for you, prices to enter, stoploss etc..

use e-trailing to minimize losses. been workin out for me

what is e-trailing ? trailing stop? indicator? or EA?

hazard_one:
use e-trailing to minimize losses. been workin out for me

400396:

not sure, what is it?

e-trailing

HI,

It is a Ea.

When a trade is made either manual or pending the EA is triggered. You set up take profit, stop loss and trailing stop within the e-trailing EA, when a pre-determined number of pips is reached it will lock in XX number of pips and start trailing it by XX pips.

example:

StopLoss.Pips=30

TakeProfit.Pips=20

Trail.Pips=15

Trail.Starts.After.BreakEven= true

Move.To.BreakEven.at.pips= 15

Move.To.BreakEven.Lock.pips= 10

Move.Trail.Every.xx.Pips= 0

Use.ADR.for.SL.pips= false

regards,

leighton

Files: