Dolly system - page 55

CJA my hat is off to you! SUPERB!!

Hi cja

fantastic works!!!!

Looks good guys

First, this is a great work and thanks for sharing. My question is: works Dolly on the Gold Chart from Alpari? I had tried this, but the result was this screen. The buy and sell zones seems not correct. I have no programming skills so have a look at the indicators code doesn't help. Perhaps i doesn't understand the hole system, and it works only with currencies. Can anybody give me a piece of advice, please? Thank you.

Regards Michael

Files:
gold.gif  38 kb

I have been using Dolly v0.4.2 since you released it. I was wondering if I can request a small change.

Is it possible to have the days buy/sell areas lines removed at the end of each trading day, so only the current trading day lines are shown on the chart? Hope that make sense. I have attached a chart to show what I mean.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Regards

-A8

Files:
today.gif  19 kb

Dolly .ex files

How can I make the new files show up on my MT4?

I can get the mq4 indicator files to work but I don't know how to get the .ex files to work and load.

Thanks

RickW00716:
How can I make the new files show up on my MT4?

I can get the mq4 indicator files to work but I don't know how to get the .ex files to work and load.

Thanks

Put them in the Experts/Indicators file, make sure you put in the indicators and didn't leave it in the experts file. Then once that is down, close the demo platform and reopen it. It should then able to attach to the chart.

Thank for the good work guys.. Big star to Cja for brilliant graphics. I am wondering if you can put an option to disable all informations on the left. I only need the beautiful graphics. thats all. Cheers

fxloco:
Thank for the good work guys.. Big star to Cja for brilliant graphics. I am wondering if you can put an option to disable all informations on the left. I only need the beautiful graphics. thats all. Cheers

You can right click go to Object List to delete the labels text if you wanna.

Btw, I've just installed all Dollies and it looks wonderful! But I need help, main problem is... how does Dolly works and during which hours (Asian, European or US)?!? If you can, point me to the helpdesk. Thanks!

You don't need a manual only common sense to trade Dolly. It's best during the London Session. I trade it from GMT 8-18 approx 2:00 AM CST till 11:00Am CST. Avoid the Asian session. Lots of Breakouts tend to occur starting with the London Open. This is a breakout of range Strategy, has been very good on the GBP recently in the London Session. The GBP is the best. Since i am in the states sometimes I place the orders if nearing a breakout range and put my stops and take profit in.

Regarding Stops I personally use 30 PIPS although Dolly say's more. It's up to your risk tolerance. CJA thanks for your Hard work very good indicator you have created here.

Reason: