Dolly system - page 65

cja:
A small update to Dolly now the main pivots automatically display on the BACK_TEST

Another update to the Dolly Trade times indicator - TEXT shows below the Dolly text and has the option of Show text or remove text.

dolly_graphics_v6.mq4

What files do I need to get this system working? Seems like files are all over this thread

Thanks

Dolly Graphics #6

A small update to Dolly now the main pivots automatically display on the BACK_TEST

Another update to the Dolly Trade times indicator - TEXT shows below the Dolly text and has the option of Show text or remove text.

dolly_graphics_v6.mq4

dolly_trade_times__1.ex4

matrixebiz:
What files do I need to get this system working? Seems like files are all over this thread Thanks

Read the whole thread, there are no shortcuts in this game

mrtools:
Here is a couple of templates with indicators I was using to trade Dolly along with etrailing(in this thread somewhere).Not trading Dolly now due to my work schedule causing me to need a complete automated strategy.Don't really think there is a set strategy to trade Dolly, seems best on m30 timeframe when all indicators agree.

Hope this helps

mrtools

So this is the current Template with Indicators?

Thanks

cja:

dolly_graphics_v6.mq4

dolly_trade_times__1.ex4

When I load the Dolly template it doesn't look like that. What am I missing? Do I need to activate another indicator with the template?

Thanks

Ok, I coppied all the files I downloaded to the proper folders then only activated the Dolly graphic v6. Is that really all I need? Does it have an Alert window that pops up like WSS does?

Thanks

I know this has been said already, but I wanted to re-state that the work on this is tremendous! The refresh issue isn't too bad...though I do have to shut down the platform and restart to get teh PIVOT to refresh for the next day.....all minor issues for the amount of time and energy you guys have spent on it.

I mixed mine with the Super 8 Filter and the GMMA's to finish it off. Absolutely love the results thus far. Good job, guys.

Once this is finalized, I'd like to contirbute even a small amount towards the people that made this possible.

MuddBuddha:
I know this has been said already, but I wanted to re-state that the work on this is tremendous! The refresh issue isn't too bad...though I do have to shut down the platform and restart to get teh PIVOT to refresh for the next day.....all minor issues for the amount of time and energy you guys have spent on it.

I mixed mine with the Super 8 Filter and the GMMA's to finish it off. Absolutely love the results thus far. Good job, guys.

Once this is finalized, I'd like to contirbute even a small amount towards the people that made this possible.

Can you let me know what files I need where and then what Indicators I apply to the template? Is there also an Indicator that will popup like WSS does to tell me when it's time to Buy/Sell?

Thanks

I searched around and found:

filter_.mq4

guppysma.mq4

and the two files on the previous post, the dolly indicator and the dolly text.

No, there is no pop-up.

MuddBuddha:
I searched around and found:

filter_.mq4

guppysma.mq4

and the two files on the previous post, the dolly indicator and the dolly text.

No, there is no pop-up.

Ok, so;

Dolly_Graphics_v6.mq4

Dolly_Trade_Times.ex4

filter_.mq4

guppysma.mq4

Is there a file section for me to download filter_.mq4...?

Then when I load GBP/USD. drag over these four Indicators onto the graph. How do I know when the right time is to Buy/Sell?

Thanks

Reason: