Dolly system - page 52

WOOWWWWW CJA looks very great

Thanks for the hard work

Deepdrunk, thanks for all the squeezes

super work CJA

deepdrunk:
here are all bbsqeeze indicators i have,play with it,learn how to read and use on few time frames (trading tf and 1 hour tf)

they filter good but dont forget the main enemy in trading is yourself,i did few bad trades this week only because i was greedy and did not folow systems and roulles and i enter blindly

take care today

Thank you very much

here are some more screen shots of what it looks like up to now, have also added Price and Server/Local time

Any comments or suggested additions or removals most welcome

CJA, Looks very good and clear but how about an EDIT DIALOG switch under the INPUTS tab to toggle ON/OFF historic lines (not colour blocks) to make it possible to inspect performance on previous days. ... pretty please

Good Work All RE: Any comments or suggested additions or removals most welcome

CJA, I agree with jamesoscar it Looks very good and clear and agree on having an option to toggle ON/OFF historic lines (colour blocks or lines) to make it possible to inspect performance on previous days and to remove clutter...I also like the fact that you added the daily high and low projections. Do you work out the daily high/low projections using Tom DeMarks formula? I find Demarks projections to be very accurate and useful in my trading and would like to see them added into the project, would u like me to send u the calculations?

Many thnx

Re Dolly

I will look at having the LINE on/off option but at present i am having a good look at the Daily Average targets compared to the Standard Dolly targets.

Look at the 2 screenshots i have supplied the 1st is the Standard Dolly with the Dolly Targets shown by coloured panels and text labels also the Daily Average 50% & 100% levels

The other screenshots are the Dolly but modified to give the Daily Average Targets using the coloured panels but still leaving the Standard Dolly targets at the side for reference,i do not know if it was just a one off but look at how price respected the Average levels.

The Daily figures used are from the formula of the TSR indicator which i helped to graphically develope on another thread, they basically use a 1 day av + 5 day av + 10 day av + 20 day av divided by the number of days to give a pretty good daily average figure. I find it more helpful to have the daily figures loaded above and below the new day opening price rather than the central Pivot as the Dolly targets are loaded. this tends to give more realistic targets i have found but i am still checking this out at present.

Perhaps you could send me the Demark figures and i will compare them

Re Dolly

Here is the last screenshot, i wonder if the 75% level would also be useful?

have also added in the extra levels into the comments on the left side of the chart. Almost finished cleaning up the code will post indicator/s soon.

cja:

have also added in the extra levels into the comments on the left side of the chart. Almost finished cleaning up the code will post indicator/s soon.

Thanks can you optionally push the text on the right in so that we don't have to use chart shift?

Would have to change the text colours

Dolly is nicer every day!

Hi Cja,

Your work is fantastic!

Well, I think showing the level 75% would be useful.

cja:

where can I download this new version?

Reason: