Dolly system - page 62

News impact...?

Most of open post hit SL base on this....

We should away... at this time.... or always set more pips on SL... 60 pips away...?

you win some and you loss some!

you win some and you loss some!

lukemcr:
dolly and wss lost too much today what do you guys think?

Ea

Is there any EA for Dolly? If it already exist please tell me at what page?

tq

We had a whipsaw in Dolly Graphics on GPB hitting the sell and buy.

However look at the AUD & NZD/USD charts on the AUD we hit the pivot and went clean trending straight up on NZD very similiar accept we did not hit the pivot, during news in either case you can get tossed around really well.

Only trade this as discussed many times during London & New York session usally I trade it from 8-18 GMT that is in the CST 2:00AM-11:00AM, forget the Asian sessions lot's of reversals seems to hit the Buy & Sell areas and then turn quickly around, this can happen of course in the other sessions but occurs much less.

It"s amazing how many times a EA is mentioned sometimes (3) times from the same person, this method is not the holy grail, but it will make you some money.

Ea

Hi All:

I am not the one who asked for EA or like running EA that much.

But, this 'Dolly' is simple enough, yet, it is profitable if one can trade during London session through early NY session.

Some of us may not able to trade those hours as some of us have another job to go to, etc. In this case, EA should comes very usuful.

If anyone is working on EA could incl. option of selecting 1) trading session time, 2) one order cancel the other one out and 3) trailing stops, etc..it will be great trading tool to have in my opinion. I wish I know how to code..

Great work! Thanks for everyone who work hard and spend many hours to develop this sytem.

txsundevil:
We had a whipsaw in Dolly Graphics on GPB hitting the sell and buy.

However look at the AUD & NZD/USD charts on the AUD we hit the pivot and went clean trending straight up on NZD very similiar accept we did not hit the pivot, during news in either case you can get tossed around really well.

Only trade this as discussed many times during London & New York session usally I trade it from 8-18 GMT that is in the CST 2:00AM-11:00AM, forget the Asian sessions lot's of reversals seems to hit the Buy & Sell areas and then turn quickly around, this can happen of course in the other sessions but occurs much less.

It"s amazing how many times a EA is mentioned sometimes (3) times from the same person, this method is not the holy grail, but it will make you some money.

WWS 9.3 vers 9.4

Does anyone know the differance of the WWS 9.3 vers 9.4

9.4 is the current vers for sale

can somebody post the latest available version of dolly + whatever indicators needed + the right settings + a brief explanation on how to use it?

I've read the entire thread but there's too much information and I don't know what the best settings are... I'm testing a few indicators, but it will be super helpful is somebody post the entire thing from A to Z in one post alone....

Thanks.

Dolly system

Here is a couple of templates with indicators I was using to trade Dolly along with etrailing(in this thread somewhere).Not trading Dolly now due to my work schedule causing me to need a complete automated strategy.Don't really think there is a set strategy to trade Dolly, seems best on m30 timeframe when all indicators agree.

Hope this helps

mrtools

jafar00:
I honestly don't think an EA is needed unless you are planning to use Dolly on a lot of currency pairs. The results I have from just e/u and g/u are fantastic. Setting a couple of stop orders every day is really not too taxing.

Agreed 100%!!

what is the best time frame to use ?

thank in advance.

Reason: