Dolly system - page 58

80k + 3k ?

3k Viewer in 24 h ? Best seller of the whole world you are some things ,some things , CJA . Cheeers

2 stops today, first on short then on long, now i m short again

on cable

jtraderco:
2 stops today, first on short then on long, now i m short again on cable

I'd say thats because you entered too early. Wait until 6am GMT before setting your orders up. Asia sometimes doesn't move enough for the targets to be met.

I've found out this strategy the hard way. I always get stopped out if I enter earlier.

edit: Just read your post again lol. The trend on g/u is down(but weak) so I only entered the short. I didn't do the long. I did a long on e/u though.

Latest Dolly

All this talk of how wonderful the new Dolly is, I wish someone would be kind enough to post a copy for download after multiple requests.

Oh, and I dont think anyone asked for a 'phonebook' instruction manual but 'common sense' is a bit broad if you arent familiar with it. Like what breaks do you and dont you take....are there time guidelines?

Man, some of these forums are about as receptive and friendly as a bucket full of rattlesnakes.

FxNorth

Here is teh copy I'm using. Hope the attachment worked

Files:

Nice Job !

Tanks for the Dolly Graphics (3).

It is possble to post the MQ4 of this version.

I whant to change some color to fit white my setup.

Thanks

Thanks Jafar00

jafar00:
Here is teh copy I'm using. Hope the attachment worked

Thanks Mate

Dolly came through the Stargate no problem.

Hallowed NOT be the Ori.

Thanks again

FxNorth

Can anyone make a HowTo for Dolly Graphics 3, or Explain how it works? when to sell or buy or set an order ?

regards

Ea?

Hi everyone,

I just picked up on this thread this evening, and I have to say, it's been a hell of a read. To say I glossed over a few posts would be misleading

Anyway, the graphics are amazing, and the combination of indicators is well put together, but I was wondering if there has been an EA put together yet. I saw in earlier posts that there was a step EA suggested, but I believe that that was simply a suggestion to use the EA in conjunction with the indicators.

Is there a Dolly EA?

Thanks.

Dolly works fine, but you've to combine with few indicators to make sure that it is going in momentum, and also in line with the trend. If it indicate sell but the trend is bullish, it is advisable to avoid such entry because there could be a quick reversal and unless you've quick hands or a tight SL, or else you could be in for a headache.

Trade with care.

Reason: