Dolly system - page 60

Regarding An EA for Dolly (which is a clone of WWS 9.3 now WWS 9.4), one is Artemis Breakout info here on Yahoo:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WWS2006/

However this EA will cost you $60 a month very good EA, I have been running the Demo for $10 good for (30) day's lots of options etc, however somewhat expensive since it's only leased. Dolly should be only traded from 8-18 GMT, Asian session is bad lot's of false breakout's avoid it, you can manually trade it with a Trailing EA.

The other EA is if you buy directly from the Winning Solutions website but that is free for only 3 months and the lifetime subscription for the indicator (same as Dolly is about $200).

And of course I would assume after the 3 months this EA will also be leased, however it is being released only to subscribers this week.

Actually when Artemis Breakout EA was created thought it would be opensource however they got a little greedy and will now lease it.

Don't worry,

Genius here, will make a free expert, it's just a question of time.

Big Joe:
Don't worry,

Genius here, will make a free expert, it's just a question of time.

yes you are 100% right....well can make better EA....

Go Dolly go

No problem with that whatsoever.

We can handle competition and we even want it.

Btw did you know Paul that the trailing ea you are using is also mine and released freely?

If any free version delivers and stays up to expectancies, i'll be the very 1st to applause. I don't have any problem with anyone trying to give and share to the communities. What i do have problems with is unfair unjustified and biaised critiscism.

Yannis

Igacio's new version of DOLLY

ignacio:
Thank you, i also still checking and testing filters...

This quote from post #492 on 10-31-2006. Ignacio, are you still working on a new version of Dolly. If so I am very much looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks...

Daggg simple piv make areal debute here , dont worry the nexx piv system will be on the 4h tf more pridictable and more pips so make sure ....dont bring your check book when you broken ..... coz it menber only tonighhhhhttttt......EEEEE..HAAAA.. HAG EM HEIGHTS

Filter

Maybe I have missed it, but can anyone tell me how to filter trades on Dolly?

Thank you.

HI guys,

is anybody actually working on Dolly EA...???

Thanks

Direction?

Greetings.

I am have been reading the messages for a while and remain curious of this system. Currently I am only entering the suggested Short/Long positions when the indicator re-draws at the 0:00:00 hours. Is there some other parameter to use this system? Can someone explain how I am supposed to trade with this. I have made 20 pips every day with it but I feel I am missing something.

Thanks

Reason: