Elite indicators :) - page 493

All Averages Histogram

Hello Mladen,

Thank you very much for the above. I have one last histogram here, and this shall be it again for a good while!

With much appreciation.

Daniel

Files:

Daniel

Here you go

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you very much for the above. I have one last histogram here, and this shall be it again for a good while!

With much appreciation.

Daniel

mladen:
dasio

I am testing it right now as I saw your post and I can not find an error

At my PC it works OK, so I will have to wait for your picture and further explanation since it seems to be working OK on my PC

Thank you for your disponibility.

Attached there is an image capture from the chart.

I noted that it don't happen always.

Hope you can fix it.

Thank you

Files:
example.bmp  958 kb
example.jpg  65 kb

dasio

Is the ArrowOnlast set to true?

I tested it in somewhat similar conditions, and this is what I get (so it works OK here)

Also, does your broker have Sunday data (the 1 hour or 2 they usually have)? Since that might cause problems on daily data

dasio:
Thank you for your disponibility.

Attached there is an image capture from the chart.

I noted that it don't happen always.

Hope you can fix it.

Thank you
Files:
mp_ssl.gif  27 kb

mladen,

I'm trying to set up an if statement to assume GBPUSD 1.5566 plus .0011 = 1.5577

OLD- if (trend > 0 && Close[0] > (Close[1] && Close[1] > upper ) result = mode; //Long

OLD- if (trend < 0 && Close[0] < (Close[1] && Close[1] < lower ) result = -mode; //Short

NEW-if(trend > 0 && (Close[0] > (Close[1]+(.0011*Point*10))) && Close[1] > upper && Close[2] < upper) result = mode;

NEW-if(trend < 0 && (Close[0] < (Close[1]-(.0011*Point*10))) && Close[1] lower) result = -mode;

My goal is to not trigger the if statement until the Close[0] is .0011 pips above/below the Close[1].

It compiles OK but is this the best way to accomplish my goal???? My broker is a 5 digit!

Thank you for your help/MT4-lesson

Ray

Ray

As far as I see all you have to do is to remove "Point*10" from multiplication (0.0011*Point*10 would be 0.0011*0.00001*10 in case of GBPUSD and that is not what you want)

traderduke:
mladen,

I'm trying to set up an if statement to assume GBPUSD 1.5566 plus .0011 = 1.5577

OLD- if (trend > 0 && Close[0] > (Close[1] && Close[1] > upper ) result = mode; //Long

OLD- if (trend < 0 && Close[0] < (Close[1] && Close[1] < lower ) result = -mode; //Short

NEW-if(trend > 0 && (Close[0] > (Close[1]+(.0011*Point*10))) && Close[1] > upper && Close[2] < upper) result = mode;

NEW-if(trend < 0 && (Close[0] < (Close[1]-(.0011*Point*10))) && Close[1] lower) result = -mode;

My goal is to not trigger the if statement until the Close[0] is .0011 pips above/below the Close[1].

It compiles OK but is this the best way to accomplish my goal???? My broker is a 5 digit!

Thank you for your help/MT4-lesson

Ray

Still looking for the script to open separate charts from metatrader. Can't find anywhere...

[

mladen,

Thanks!!

Ray

QUOTE=mladen;448082]Ray

As far as I see all you have to do is to remove "Point*10" from multiplication (0.0011*Point*10 would be 0.0011*0.00001*10 in case of GBPUSD and that is not what you want)

airquest

I haven't seen such either

airquest:
Still looking for the script to open separate charts from metatrader. Can't find anywhere...

Ray

To use normal pip distance calculation, maybe the better would be something like this :

extern double pipDistance =11;

start()

{

double pipModifier=1; if (Digits==3 || Digits==5) pipModifier = 10;

double distanceToUse = pipDistance*Point*pipModifier;

}

That way it could be more "flexible" for usage

Reason: