Elite indicators :) - page 490

Hi Mor Tools,

Alright, sorry for the oversight. Thanks a lot for doing both this one and the DTOSC floating levels one.

Have a nice Sunday,

Daniel

mrtools:
Hi Daniel, Sorry not understanding but how do you want it, maybe using slope , or Macd like. On the one i posted can be used as either a cross of fast and slow original or with the originals the same, but with different fast and slow periods like this.

CCI floating levels

mladen:
And this one too
A pleasant weekend to all

Thanks a lot Mladen for your work.

As this request was apart from the other and don't know if it was seen, I just friendly remind to please make a mtf CCI floating levels when you get a chance in the busy workload here these days. Based on CCI nrp with the advanced settings would be great. Thanks.

cci_-_nrp_amp_mtf_advanced_1.mq4cci_-_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

airquest:
Thanks a lot Mladen for your work. As this request was apart from the other and don't know if it was seen, I just friendly remind to please make a mtf CCI floating levels when you get a chance in the busy workload here these days. Based on CCI nrp with the advanced settings would be great. Thanks.

I have a little change to make to the request, that's why I was reposting actually but I got caught by 30 mn delay. Regarding these observations : I find the regular CCI nrp faster than advanced (even with smoothing period set to 1), but I would need one also with smooth settings.

So if you could make two versions of CCI floating levels, one advanced, one regular, it would be really great! Thanks. And sorry for giving you work

cci_-_nrp_amp_mtf_advanced_1.mq4

cci_-_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

#DTosc Floating Levels mtf.mq4

Hi Mr Tools,

As this game is all about precision, I would like to humbly ask you if you could could do it all (mtf, divergencies, alarms, arrows) on the ''DTOSC floating levels'' Mladen had posted in Post 5069.

If I just put all the inputs for TM Smoothing to 0 for the TM Smoothed DTOSC you posted, it becomes too erratic in comparison to Mladen's.

As Mladen always says its about the ''O.5%'' improvements (step by step ...

Thank you and have a nice Sunday,

Daniel

mrtools:
Daniel, have this version its using Morris smoothing, had everything else just added the divergence. The alerts and arrows should happen as the SK (green line) is >< than SD (orange dotted line) and leaving the upper and lower floating level.

Dtosc 2.05

Daniel

Here is the dtosc with floating levels and the rest (arrows, alerts, divergence ...) in one indicator

Files:
dtosc_2.05.mq4  23 kb
dtosc_2.05.gif  37 kb

mladen:
airquest

The calculation used in both versions is exactly the same, so there is no difference in values at all if you set the SmoothLength to 1. Here is a comparison of the 3 (the floating level included) with SmoothLength set to 1 and all the 3 have exactly the same values of CCI (checked it on past values too, and all the values are exactly the same)

Ok, wasn't sure about the calculation. This is great, thanks a million.

Signal-line plse

mladen:
ValeoFX Arrows when signal line is crossed or when levels are crossed?

================

Hello Mladen,

Signal line plse.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Test the version "2.05". I think it already has what you are looking for

ValeoFX:
================

Hello Mladen,

Signal line plse.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, thx...

mladen:
ValeoFX Test the version "2.05". I think it already has what you are looking for

============

Yes, thanks. I wrote to you before I saw the latest version.

Much appreciated.

mrtools:
Hi Sager22, Here you go Sager22, haven't done one before, only thing missing is interpolation, will post one with interpolation once i find an example, how to do, and made this version Histo. hope that's ok.

thanks

would you please line without histogram

Reason: