Elite indicators :) - page 1248

Nikki69:
Hello. Why when you install some indicators appears, inscription "You are trying to use renamed indicator"?

it is when,when the original name of that indicator is changed ...... and this matter happens with only the versions that having renaming protection.not to all ....... try write proper original name then you will not get that warning.

for example,you can upload any of that indicator here, that is warning such problem for you.

regards

mladen:

Newest version of stepma of rsi adaptive ema (6 types of rsi calculation + 7 types of display available now)

Bravo, Mladen! This is one of the best indicators that I ever seen

Garry119:
Bravo, Mladen! This is one of the best indicators that I ever seen
I agree dear Garry119,

but what all time miss at the averages, is the exit... entry is very good, but often the exit is too late, if there can be anything integrated, which give you sign to exit...maybe my knowledge is too less... and help needed... all the best Nicole

NicoleDeinhard:
I agree dear Garry119,

but what all time miss at the averages, is the exit... entry is very good, but often the exit is too late, if there can be anything integrated, which give you sign to exit...maybe my knowledge is too less... and help needed... all the best Nicole
Use this template. ( It is for the timeframe of 1 minute )
Files:
extra.tpl  3 kb

Garry119:
Amazing good setup... thank you very much Garry... very much appreciated...

Garry119:
WOW really great idea....

mntiwana:

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades.

regards

Helloooo mntiwana :-)...

yes you are right the same i saw now also and lets say the recalculation from the M15 Dot and candles as long its not closed...
that line can help :-)...what you have integrated here? All the best D.

NicoleDeinhard:
Amazing good setup... thank you very much Garry... very much appreciated...

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades......a trader must look at past history how his/her set up is performing in all rest of different market situations.and at one single place/spot visually attractive set up does not means,it will be help you all time in future.

regards

mntiwana:

i applied Garrys template and added one line from my side (green/magenta),his set up is good,only the problem with bar and dots (from M15 TF) possibly will be shift their place,and second possible issue with number of trades,as to my opinion,when a trader is in lower/lowest TF,he must care about number of trades......a trader must look at past history how his/her set up is performing in all rest of different market situations.and at one single place/spot visually attractive set up does not means,it will be help you all time in future.

regards

mntiwana, you can lay your template?

Garry119:
mntiwana, you can lay your template?

dear man,i have no competition with you,i am learner,you are expert ...... just some times i play with parameters as for exercise.

regards

Reason: