Elite indicators :) - page 952

Hello mladen,

Do the following files need to be fixed for zerolag? Please check - thanks.zerolagstochs_v3.mq4mtf_zerolagstochv3.mq4

fxdream:
Hello mladen, Do the following files need to be fixed for zerolag? Please check - thanks.zerolagstochs_v3.mq4mtf_zerolagstochv3.mq4

Hello Fxdream, made a version using Mladen's fixed zerolag.

mrtools:
Hello Fxdream, made a version using Mladen's fixed zerolag.

Thanks, mrtools.

traderduke:
Mladen

The journal printouts are attached. They show the ccfp being loaded for 2 hours then removed & never loaded again. the loaded time looks OK but the removed didn't really remove it but flat lined it for 7 hours. This happened to all 12 prs on both pcs my window 8.1 & my window 7 pcs both with build 765. Any thoughts,

regards

Ray

Ray

Don't know what could have caused that

If there was an error, the error would have been written there too - so, quite frankly, it looks like "one of those things" of the new mt4

mladen:
Attaching a document from which this indicator is extracted from (it might help in explanation as to what is it and how to use it) The "trend" version is something I thought would be useful (it is already calculated, it was just a matter of showing it in an indicator)

Also, a deviation from the original is that I used "periods" instead of smoothing coefficients. I though about it and decided so in order to make it somewhat simpler to imagine what is done (alpha=0.15 means a little, but length (or period) of 14 is understandable to most people)

You will notice that periods allow entering non-integer values : exponential calculations do not (even the simplest EMA) do not require integer period and that is the reason why it is allowed so in this indicator

Upgraded Holt double exponential smoothing : holt_double_exponential_smoothing_2.mq4

PS: upgraded it simply because it seems that it is unrightfully neglected - it really is not a bad indicator at all

Also the upgraded Holt double exponential smoothing trend indicator : holt_double_exponential_smoothing_-_trend_2.mq4

PS: not too important, but it really has an interesting way of calculating

PPS: no repainting

Hello Mladen,

Do you have the line version of the attached gann t3 high low activator histo indicator?

Mladen

The journal printouts are attached. They show the ccfp being loaded for 2 hours then removed & never loaded again. the loaded time looks OK but the removed didn't really remove it but flat lined it for 7 hours. This happened to all 12 prs on both pcs my window 8.1 & my window 7 pcs both with build 765. Any thoughts,

regards

Ray

Mladen

Thanks for looking, I'll try it on build 840.

mladen:
Also the upgraded Holt double exponential smoothing trend indicator : holt_double_exponential_smoothing_-_trend_2.mq4

PS: not too important, but it really has an interesting way of calculating

PPS: no repainting

Hi Mladen, could you please add alerts and arrows. Some of us cannot function without!

Thanks for your excellent work.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Do you have the line version of the attached gann t3 high low activator histo indicator?

Here is a line version : gann_t3_high-low_activator__alerts_nmc.mq4

You might want to check this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page12

Reason: