Requests & Ideas - page 654

nevar:

Mladen,

In case you missed it, can you update Ehlers optimal  tracking filter?Thanks,

The only update that I can think of is to have the drop down box for prices for that indicator (like in the attached)

mladen:

The only update that I can think of is to have the drop down box for prices for that indicator (like in the attached)

One more (bbb) baby by BOSS with some extra.

Dear Mister,

A few days ago I ask for price crossing kujun+tenkan histo indicator on Ichimoku forum (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/162-ichimoku/page25).  But there is no responses yet, so I move it here.

The condition of my above requested indicator is :

- if tenkan above kijun, and price above tenkan ------> bulish

- if tenkan below kijun, and price below tenkan ------> bearish

- another condition -----> netral

Is it possible to make that histo indicator (price crossing kijun+tenkan histo)?

Thank you before and best regards,

Susan

susan:

Dear Mister,

A few days ago I ask for price crossing kujun+tenkan histo indicator on Ichimoku forum (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/162-ichimoku/page25).  But there is no responses yet, so I move it here.

The condition of my above requested indicator is :

- if tenkan above kijun, and price above tenkan ------> bulish

- if tenkan below kijun, and price below tenkan ------> bearish

- another condition -----> netral

Is it possible to make that histo indicator (price crossing kijun+tenkan histo)?

Thank you before and best regards,

Susan

Susan

Please use some of the existing ichimoku indicators for that

mladen:

Susan

Please use some of the existing ichimoku indicators for that

Oke Mister...

Thank you....

Mladen, can you do this indi MTF? Thank you.

clarmax87:
Mladen, can you do this indi MTF? Thank you.

I would avoid that indicator

Let me explain : apart from using centered TMA, it does something that is pointless - it is "adjusting" the centered tma on each new tick but based on current bar (not based on the bar that is currently calculated). It makes it not a recalculating indicator, but a repainting indicator 101. Coupled with the same thing done for T3, and it is a strong recommendation not to use that code at all

mladen:

Let me explain : apart from using centered TMA, it does something that is pointless - it is "adjusting" the centered tma on each new tick but based on current bar (not based on the bar that is currently calculated). It makes it not a recalculating indicator, but a repainting indicator 101. Coupled with the same thing done for T3, and it is a strong recommendation not to use that code at all

Maybe you now or have alternative? I tired search good channel with bands calculated on atr...like tma+atr

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

"Coupled with the same thing done for T3"

what do you means for T3,can you explain about T3,and which one of T3s ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

"Coupled with the same thing done for T3"

what do you means for T3,can you explain about T3,and which one of T3s ?

regards

He is trying to make the T3 adaptive the same way as he does for centered TMA. He makes both the centered TMA and the T3 repaint (as I told now the centered TMA recalculates and repaints and the T3 in that indicator repaints)
Reason: