Elite indicators :) - page 955

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

A variation - this is an oscillator of adaptive T3. Helps with some false signals filtering and in average the signals, when it is not a false signal, is a a bar or two "faster" than in the regular version : oscillator_of_stdev_adaptive_t3.ex4

PS: the signal line in this version is adaptive too, so it is an all adaptive indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ema adaptive ema with addition of multi time frame, alerts, all the 18 types of possible prices and a choice of interpolations in multi time frame mode : ema_adaptive_ema_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ema adaptive ema macd = multi time frame, alerts and additional prices added (as well as the choice of interpolation in multi time frame mode) : ema_adaptive_ema_macd_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ema variation (with filter) with new options and easier to use : ema_variation__filter_3_mtf.mq4

gallery
gallery  

mladen, you seem to be in the middle of a creative period, to say the least!

Kiko

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Added neutral alerts to Directional Breakout Averages.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Does any of you have a indicator that is called Volatility hypertrend ?

I have tried to download it but i can only find it in ex4 files and they dont work on my metatrader.

the indicator looks like this :

Files:
1_4.png 173 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Does any of you have a indicator that is called Volatility hypertrend ?

I have tried to download it but i can only find it in ex4 files and they dont work on my metatrader.

the indicator looks like this :

That looks like some of the Gann variations we made here at TSD, except that it is moved to separate window and renamed

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
That looks like some of the Gann variations we made here at TSD, except that it is moved to separate window and renamed

Do you know where i can find the original indicator ?

michaelB
michaelB  
mladen:
Here is a line version : gann_t3_high-low_activator__alerts_nmc.mq4

Would it be possible to create a version of this indicator that replaces the line on the chart with Dots that change colors?? Thank you.