Elite indicators :) - page 955

timmyhanke:
Can you fix this indicator so it works again , and add alerts to it ? fiji_trend.mq4

Timmyhanke, also there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page539 with our standard alerts.

This an updated to make easier to use, with different type of interpolation, and with the upgraded zerolag included in the averages.

Can you fix this indicator , it dosnt work in the new build. I tried to change some of the errors my self just to get up a view how it looks like but then i sat there and removed half of the code haha. if its any good can you add email alerts to it , ive just seen the indicator in one picture and there it looked spot on .

xps_v6_oscillator_v3.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you fix this indicator , it dosnt work in the new build. I tried to change some of the errors my self just to get up a view how it looks like but then i sat there and removed half of the code haha. if its any good can you add email alerts to it , ive just seen the indicator in one picture and there it looked spot on .

xps_v6_oscillator_v3.mq4

timmyhanke

That is solar wind (bad repainter)

More information about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Hello mladen

mrtools,

Is it possible to make the following mtf? Thanks.volumersi_v1_amp_alerts.mq4

Can you add email alerts to this indicator ? backtested it and it dosnt seem to repaint.

ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Files:

fxdream:
Hello mladen

mrtools,

Is it possible to make the following mtf? Thanks.volumersi_v1_amp_alerts.mq4

fxdream

Here you go : volumersi_v1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you add email alerts to this indicator ? backtested it and it dosnt seem to repaint. ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

timmyhanke

Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.02.mq4

Files:

mladen:
fxdream Here you go : volumersi_v1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

mladen, thanks for the quick turnaround.

Hi all

I Just came back from my two weeks vacation,

Thanks to Mladen and Mrtools for their very good new indicators ideas and new modifications. It seems I missed a lot, however, thanks to my lovely daughter, she collected and saved all what I missed, today is also rest and examination what I missed, it will take time since it huge.

Reason: