Elite indicators :) - page 1238

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen pls check is this Repainting ,Recalculating ,or Fractls & give the latest version of this indi thankyou

TRADERSM
  • Latest version of averages is 8.1
  • None of the averages repaints - regardless of the average type you are using
  • There are no fractals in averages

forexblasters:

Hi MLaden would you be so kind to create an histo version of averages 8.1 because I'm using it MTF...

I'm glad I can post again ): Cheers! Forexblasters. 

forexblasters

It will be made

PS: what was the problem with posting?

isidrobox:

Dear Mladen,

I am trying to use this indicator and it popup and alert saying that I am trying to use a renamed indicator ??????????

Thank you. 

It is just the name change with the new design

Use the one posted by whisperer (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page826 )

alozard:

Hi mladen

I need zigzag-Macd-Mtf.mq4 Indicator .

help me

Thanks

Sorry but I fail to see any connection between the cigcag and the macd

Would you mind explaining it : how exactly should it be made?

Exclusive Forum

Elite indicators :)

inver61, 2016.05.17 15:58

Hello friend, "adaptive StepMA ema 2_3 RSI" indicator works perfectly me at any time, (1,5,15,30, etc), but when you step Renko charts, not shown, what is the problem? . Thank you

Try using different settings

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

though this is not the thread regarding my question but the problem is,every thread and topic so badly disturbed and abnormal that mostly visitors do not find their appropriate thread in a normal easily way as before,me too,it was so nice working before , i am afraid if once more TSD will be hand over to developers for to play migration/updating,we all users and threads will be out of scene ............... my question is about,is there any way we can find/have the latest posts (un visited) that have been posted after our last visit all over the TSD,either by moderators and/or by users.for example if we want know what is happening in tsd in form of new tools/some questions answers from moderators/users and so on.

regards

That is one of the issues I am trying to make them make it ASAP (the "Today's Posts" at the top of the page with some extras should be available when that issue is corrected)

And frankly this issue with posts that do not appear immediately - it is annoying

talaate:

Dear Mrtools:

Thanks my friend, sorry for my late reply, I was travelling during past days. I saw your posts just today, again thank you very much.

I really very glad to see you posting again.

Can you do the same for StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3  and adding filtering  as well, if it is possible.

My regards

Talaat E

Filter added to stepma of rsi adaptive ema

bayuveneo:
Hi Mladen,
Is it possible add price options like close/open, high/low, median, typical, weighted, heiken ashi etc ?
thanks in advance

That indicator is meant to use high and low prices (it is not a classical indicator in that sense)

Exclusive Forum

Elite indicators :)

alozard, 2016.05.18 14:08

Hi mladen

I need zigzag-Macd-Mtf.mq4 Indicator .

help me

Thanks

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

How did you draw those zigzags?
Reason: