One more average ... - page 12

t1.pdf

mladen:
thorcmt

You can change the style of the line from the colors properties of the indicator

Anyway, here is a version where default style for that line is solid and the oscillator ranges between 0 and 100 now

Mladen:

Can you look at this indicator in above post (141). It seems to be repainting. Can you correct this? t1.pdf See attached file with screenshot, running in the Visual Backtester. See inside the circle where it turns green after the bar closed. I think it is in the code at lines 110 to 148.

Files:
t1.pdf  9 kb

mladen:
thorcmt Try it out now. It should not have any issues now

Thanks, does the indicators in post 146 and 131 need the correction as well then?

thorcmt:
Thanks, does the indicators in post 146 and 131 need the correction as well then?

thorcmt

No, they do not need to be changed.

In the one from post 141 the lack of these 2 lines :

rsxda = EMPTY_VALUE; rsxdb = EMPTY_VALUE;

was causing the issue (they had to be there but I omited them). There is no such issue in the rest of the indicators

mladen:
thorcmt Try it out now. It should not have any issues now

Thanks again, I'm still having trouble with this in a EA. Just to confirm, after bar closes, the value of the RSX is calculated and outputs a value that will not change at all? (ie repaint). Or does it continually recalculate because of the OMA calc?

To compare, instead of OMA, could you create a new version using Jurik MA to feed the RSX calc?

thorcmt:
Thanks again, I'm still having trouble with this in a EA. Just to confirm, after bar closes, the value of the RSX is calculated and outputs a value that will not change at all? (ie repaint). Or does it continually recalculate because of the OMA calc? To compare, instead of OMA, could you create a new version using Jurik MA to feed the RSX calc?

There is no recalculation. One more average does not recalculate

If you are trying to find out the slope change use the trend buffer for that (buffer No 5) otherwise you will not be able to find out whe the color of the slope is changed while in trend buffer you have only 2 values : 1 for up and -1 for down

Angle One More Average

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

Mladen or mrtools.

It could create a version "Angle" One More Average as that embedded in the image.

Best regards.

Thank you very much.

Files:
angle.png  75 kb

mladen:
mindsalike,

Here it is. Added the rest of the alerts too so you can choose which ones would you like

regards

mladen

Good afternoon everyone:

Excuse my English please.

mladen or mrtools, could make a modification in this indicator.

I would like to paint on the price bar, he does not paint as an independent indicator.

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

mladen:
Hermo

I hope I understood correctly

Set the DrawClassical in this one to true to draw a classical heiken ashi. Set it to false and it will paint the candles directly on bars/candles instead of the heiken ashi candles

Thank you very much mladen:

Understood me perfectly.

Thank you very much sir.

One more average heiken ashi made new metatrader 4 code compatible : one_more_average_heiken_ashi_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page2

mindsalike,

Here it is ____________________________

Parameters :
OmaPeriod-> period for one more average

OmaSpeed-> speed of one more average

OmaAdaptive-> do you want the one more average adaptive or not

BetterFormula-> do you want the "better" formula for Heiken Ashi or not

Step-> do you want to enter "step" mode (with step greater than 0) or not (step == 0). I made a small deviation here : in the original it is checking pips, but here I allowed that pips can be fractional - so it can be 1.1 pips for example and not just round number of pips for step

PS: don't mind the default parameters I used. Those are simply the first numbers that came into mind to make it "not too fast"

regards

Mladen

PS : updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662

mindsalike:
Hi,

First let me thanks to this wonderfull forum, this advanced elite section really worth it.

I�d like to ask if ti is possible to convert this indicator, instead of using the t3 average, to use the one more average to do the calculations of the Heiken Ashi average.

Thanks in advance,
Reason: