Elite indicators :) - page 1236

mntiwana:

there i clearly mentioned ift stoch shadow 1_5,not 1_6,so when you drop the said ver it will make you able for.....ver 1_6 have extra feature,more pretty.

regards

Any idea where I can find IFT Shadow 1_5? I already have 1_6 but search function here doesn't work.... I'm not able to find it with.

Greet 

bayuveneo:
Hi Mladen,
Is it possible add price options to this indicator like close/open, high/low ,median, typical, weighted, Heiken ashi etc ?
Thanks in advance

It depends on high and low. If that is changed, the expected behavior will change too

forexblasters:

Any idea where I can find IFT Shadow 1_5? I already have 1_6 but search function here doesn't work.... I'm not able to find it with.

Greet 

Here you go :)

forexblasters:

Greet 

here is that too.

mntiwana:

here is that too.

Thank you Mntiwana.... You are an asset to this forum.... I'm a CCI adapt too ): Now going to experiment with IFT Stochastic ):

forexblasters:
Thank you Mntiwana.... You are an asset to this forum.... I'm a CCI adapt too ): Now going to experiment with IFT Stochastic ):

You must pay all thanks to MLADEN and MRTOOLs for their brilliant work for all of us and they are the real and original property of the TSD,we are moving ahead because of them,alone we are nothing,at least me.

and honestly i dont deserve the words you said about me i am only learner here same like you.

regards

mntiwana:

You must pay all thanks to MLADEN and MRTOOLs for their brilliant work for all of us and they are the real and original property of the TSD,we are moving ahead because of them,alone we are nothing,at least me.

and honestly i dont deserve the words you said about me i am only learner here same like you.

regards

Yes I know Mladen and Mr Tools create wonderful indicators and this is the only forum I visit what concerns me.... and most of them are all NRP indicators (except those that MLaden warns us about). But still you also earn credit because you experiment a lot and share your settings....

Greetings, Forexblasters. 

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the display type options. Tried to quote you but couldn't get it to post.

Hi Mr. Tools Is it possible to add a shift function on both the fast and slow MA period on the average ribbon indicator instead on using an average shift? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.

mladen:
Here you go :)

Dearest MLADEN

though this is not the thread regarding my question but the problem is,every thread and topic so badly disturbed and abnormal that mostly visitors do not find their appropriate thread in a normal easily way as before,me too,it was so nice working before , i am afraid if once more TSD will be hand over to developers for to play migration/updating,we all users and threads will be out of scene ............... my question is about,is there any way we can find/have the latest posts (un visited) that have been posted after our last visit all over the TSD,either by moderators and/or by users.for example if we want know what is happening in tsd in form of new tools/some questions answers from moderators/users and so on.

regards

Hello friend, "adaptive StepMA ema 2_3 RSI" indicator works perfectly me at any time, (1,5,15,30, etc), but when you step Renko charts, not shown, what is the problem? . Thank you
Reason: