I will write the indicator for free - page 20

The bot catches the moment the indicator on the chart breaks (so does the arrow). But what does it do? The reason is not known. After the breakdown they continue to glitch.

Igor371:
The bot catches the moment the indicator on the chart breaks (so does the arrow). But what does it do? The reason is not known. After the breakdown and continue to glitch.
history is not rolled back - not loaded? sometimes so glitchy induks if the history is loaded and for example load that part of the history that was not

Yurij Izyumov:
Didn't rewind the history - didn't load it? Sometimes it glitches if you rewind the history with a loaded turntable and, for example, load a part of the history that was not there.
Buffers need to be initialized when you rename it, and if more than one bar is added...

Yurij Izyumov:
Didn't rewind the history - didn't load it? Sometimes it glitches like that if you rewind the history with a loaded turntable and, for example, load a part of the history that was not there.
I didn't do anything of that kind. Can the broker change the quotes history online? Would you consider writing such a program to follow the quotes history (and its changing, if it has happened)? I guess it would be very useful.

I have a purely technical question so far. I have a base indicator in mq4. When it crosses three moving averages, an arrow appears with an alert. The question is whether it is technically possible to make an arrow appear at crossing of 12 moving averages with different periods. I'm not a programmer at all). I.e., is it possible to add nine more MA parameters to this indicator?
And the second question: can you do it?

Andrey Inkin:
I have a purely technical question so far. I have a base indicator in mq4. When it crosses three moving averages, an arrow appears with an alert. The question is whether it is technically possible to make an arrow appear at crossing of 12 moving averages with different periods. I'm not a programmer at all). I.e., is it possible to add nine more MA parameters to this indicator?
The second question: can you do it?
You may do it, please send me the terms, free/paid, and a detailed description

Yurij Izyumov:
You can, please write in a private message the conditions, free/paid, and a more detailed description.
Ok, I'm writing from my phone right now. I'll be home, we'll be in touch.

Hello! Need an indicator to make the last candle or bar not visible. The other candles (bars) should be unchanged.(I think this can be achieved by repainting the last candle in black). Should work on any timeframe on the chart in real time. Thanks in advance!

Potok2017:
Hello! Need an indicator to make the last candle or bar not visible. The other candles (bars) should be unchanged.(I think this can be achieved by repainting the last candle in black). Should work on any timeframe on the chart in real time. Thanks in advance!

A question about what happens if a person changes the background ))

The background change is unimportant. Black background
Reason: