Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 129

NK Trade:
Ok thank's it work...

Is in the RSI above using standard mt4 rsi ?

What i mean like another heatmap with your's indicator?

My Trading style based on momentum (Adx)

I really love your DMI meter but have problem with the big visual...

I will waiting for your next experiment all about adx or dmi

That indicator is using the built in rsi, but it can use any indicator - so some others are going to be made to work like that

RSI heatmap - final version (cleaned up code, all controllable from parameters) : rsi_heatmap_1_1.mq4

This version will be used as a frame for further indicator heatmap development

Files:

mladen:
RSI heatmap - final version (cleaned up code, all controllable from parameters) : rsi_heatmap_1_1.mq4

Thank you

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for these pretty heatmap,and it is really good news as having ready frame for further experiments,more good feature ,it is all in mq4,so that i can change text color to Aqua with some pretty back ground.:) ......one question regarding mt4 terminal and machine sources,as these heatmap will be handling all TFs and all pairs at same time,do you think any extra load or it will be just normal,please some light on this possible issue.

regards

mladen could you please fix this indicator averages MACD 3.2.ex4 ? In some cases it doesn't show us a colored histo after a couple of the same meanings. I say that if we got two same values in a row (let's say 0.000033) i'd like to be the last one to be colored. In some cases it does it, but sometimes not. Like in these attached pictures.

Files:
01.png  94 kb
02.png  44 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for these pretty heatmap,and it is really good news as having ready frame for further experiments,more good feature ,it is all in mq4,so that i can change text color to Aqua with some pretty back ground.:) ......one question regarding mt4 terminal and machine sources,as these heatmap will be handling all TFs and all pairs at same time,do you think any extra load or it will be just normal,please some light on this possible issue.

regards

mntiwana

It is easy to check (even when the market is closed) : simply change time frames and see how long it takes

The versions posted so far are not causing any significant CPU load (at least I was not able to detect any). We shall see with the future development, but for now, there is no sign of any problem (I was testing with some 25-30 symbols x 9 time frames = 225 to 270 calls to indicator calculation and did not notice any CPU overload so far)

Fresh_Prince:
mladen could you please fix this indicator averages MACD 3.2.ex4 ? In some cases it doesn't show us a colored histo after a couple of the same meanings. I say that if we got two same values in a row (let's say 0.000033) i'd like to be the last one to be colored. In some cases it does it, but sometimes not. Like in these attached pictures.

Fresh_Prince

What exact settings did you use?

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

What exact settings did you use?

12, 26, 1 for exponential average

Fresh_Prince:
12, 26, 1 for exponential average

Did you use the default price?

If yes, it can not be compared with regular macd since that price does not exist in the regular prices

mladen:

Did you use the default price?

If yes, it can not be compared with regular macd since that price does not exist in the regular prices

It's Close price

Reason: