Elite indicators :) - page 1235

mladen:

Logical continuation ...

Averages that allows you to have a filter on average or a filter on a price. The example is using a filter 3 on price using exponential ma (EMA)

Hi Mladen, Could you make a histo of this wonderful indicator? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

elea:

I´m a fan of your work guys since one year, I´ve learnt a lot with you guys. Amazing indicators.

Mrtools there is any possibility to have in mq4 format this indicator? Advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows.

I would like work with this code, I only need darkgrey line, if there is another old version of this indicator is also ok.

I´ve tried to found it without success.

Thanks in advance. 

Why mq4? Isn't it working like this (using buffers)?

elea:

I´m a fan of your work guys since one year, I´ve learnt a lot with you guys. Amazing indicators.

Mrtools there is any possibility to have in mq4 format this indicator? Advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows.

I would like work with this code, I only need darkgrey line, if there is another old version of this indicator is also ok.

Thanks in advance. 

really, why do you need the mq4 file?

Thanks Mntiwana for your fast reply.

SebastianK and nbtrading. I want code alert when Main Line (DarkGrey Line) High/Low Levels, not when lines cross, and also add some code (Divergences) at this alert. I can use another indis or RSI, but this is better with smooth. I like the work of this indicator, is a "Master Piece".

In any case, thanks for your help and replies. 

mntiwana:

HI richterzoo

Late is no problem,absent is not tolerable.i know you have to come from far states,so i hope krelian will not mind it.

here in zip folder you can have all 3 belonging indicators,upload in concerning folder and template is in above post,apply every thing accordingly and you will be have,you are asking for,if you feel any more assistant ,i am here for you all.

regards

Hi Mntiwana, Could you help me out?

if I load your template H1xstepoma2.1laverg8_1emad and IEqiftstochshadow1_5.tpl I'm not able to see the IFT Stochastic MTF shadow although the IFT stochastic MTF shadow 1_6.ex4 is in my indicators list. Therefore could you take a screenshot of the settings of IFT stochastic indicator and display it here so I can add it manually? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters. 

Files:

elea:

Thanks in advance. 

elea

I can answer that question in the name of mrtools : if it was not posted as mq4 file, it will not be made public as mq4 version, only as ex4. Sorry

forexblasters:

Hi Mntiwana, Could you help me out?

if I load your template H1xstepoma2.1laverg8_1emad and IEqiftstochshadow1_5.tpl I'm not able to see the IFT Stochastic MTF shadow although the IFT stochastic MTF shadow 1_6.ex4 is in my indicators list. Therefore could you take a screenshot of the settings of IFT stochastic indicator and display it here so I can add it manually? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters. 

there i clearly mentioned ift stoch shadow 1_5,not 1_6,so when you drop the said ver it will make you able for.....ver 1_6 have extra feature,more pretty.

regards

mladen:

nevar

Sorry, no.

However, here is a new version with adxvma included : hilow_channel_2_1_averages.ex4

Hi Mladen,
Is it possible add price options like close/open, high/low, median, typical, weighted, heiken ashi etc ?
thanks in advance

mladen:

elea

I can answer that question in the name of mrtools : if it was not posted as mq4 file, it will not be made public as mq4 version, only as ex4. Sorry

I understand perfectly. I expected this, but I needed ask it, just in case.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mntiwana, mrtools and you for your remarkable quality of your work.

All I learned from you will be of great benefit if my skills. 

I will forever be grateful. 

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the display type options.Not sure how many posts will show up, this is my fourth try.If I remove one post they all go away. So sorry for all the post.

Dear Mrtools:

Thanks my friend, sorry for my late reply, I was travelling during past days. I saw your posts just today, again thank you very much.

I really very glad to see you posting again.

Can you do the same for StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3  and adding filtering  as well, if it is possible.

My regards

Reason: