Elite indicators :) - page 929

talaate:
Perhaps Mladen, It will be better (for me), if you may promise me to put these arrows in the separate window of the indicator, I know you will have to change the way of arrow coding.

Here is a version that has both : arrows on chart (as it used before) and arrows (dots) in the indicator window where the lines cross : advanced_steprsi_v2.2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that has both : arrows on chart (as it used before) and arrows (dots) in the indicator window where the lines cross : advanced_steprsi_v2.2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

I have no words to express my thanks

regards

mladen:
fxdream Here is the upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

Hello mrtools,

I kindly request an alert for a D-line cross and having an option to turn on and off all the available alerts in the indicator. The indicator is also missing the push notification function - please add it also.Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen and Mrtools

Do we have MTF version of this indicator #3 Bar Swing v2.01_Alert.mq4

Please if not would you please made it

talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools

Do we have MTF version of this indicator #3 Bar Swing v2.01_Alert.mq4

Please if not would you please made it

Talaat E

Please test it first to be clear how that indicator works

mladen:
Talaat E Please test it first to be clear how that indicator works

Ok

of course, I'll do that

thanks mladen

fxdream:
Hello mrtools, I kindly request an alert for a D-line cross and having an option to turn on and off all the available alerts in the indicator. The indicator is also missing the push notification function - please add it also.Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

Fxdream, not understanding what was trying to be accomplished with that indicator, once I figure it out, it will need to be recoded.

mladen:

Dear Mladen

considering you amazing indicator :Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 & alerts & mtf & arrows.mq4.

As you know the arrows of the indicator which are displayed on the separate indicator's chart, will appear in case of MTF (TF M15 and indicator's TF H1) on every candle bar until the end of H1 time (i.e. 4 candle bars), of course if the setting of arrowsOnNewest= True.

Also if the setting is False, the arrow will appear in the first bar and wait to the end of H1 time (or perhaps in mid time) to keep itself or vanished according to the trend (typically MTF behavior)

My question is: do you possibly able to display theses arrows only after the higher time (H1 in this case) ends (i.e. at last candle bar of H1) .

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

considering you amazing indicator :Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 & alerts & mtf & arrows.mq4.

As you know the arrows of the indicator which are displayed on the separate indicator's chart, will appear in case of MTF (TF M15 and indicator's TF H1) on every candle bar until the end of H1 time (i.e. 4 candle bars), of course if the setting of arrowsOnNewest= True.

Also if the setting is False, the arrow will appear in the first bar and wait to the end of H1 time (or perhaps in mid time) to keep itself or vanished according to the trend (typically MTF behavior)

My question is: do you possibly able to display theses arrows only after the higher time (H1 in this case) ends (i.e. at last candle bar of H1) .

Thanks

Talaat E

This is one hour indicator on a 15 minute chart - arrowsOnNewest set to false

And this is that same indicator with arrowsOnNewest set to true

As you can see the arrows are matching each other and are not repeated (as they should). If I do what you are asking, then the current bar will not be updated and in that case we shall have a kind of a repainter as the fractals are, for example.

Files:

mladen:
Talaat E

This is one hour indicator on a 15 minute chart - arrowsOnNewest set to false

And this is that same indicator with arrowsOnNewest set to true

As you can see the arrows are matching each other and are not repeated (as they should). If I do what you are asking, then the current bar will not be updated and in that case we shall have a kind of a repainter as the fractals are, for example.

I did not said repeated at all,

Mladen, the arrow appears in the first bar of M15 then when 15 min gone it moves to second bar (not repeated) then at the end of fourth bar it stop moving as H1 is finished

if I am not clear, I shall printed after it appears then wait for one hour, to show you how it works

Reason: