Elite indicators :) - page 929

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

Mladen:

Is it possible to put arrows on the separate window (indicator window itself) not on the main windows?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Mladen: Is it possible to put arrows on the separate window (indicator window itself) not on the main windows?

Yes, but then it has to be rewritten (to draw the arrows in a completely different way)

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Yes, but then it has to be rewritten (to draw the arrows in a completely different way)

Ok Mladen

if you have time, I would appreciate you if you can do it, I also very sorry for any disturbing

thanks

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
DTosc & arrows - smoothed & alerts : dtosc_amp_arrows_-_smoothed_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen, this indicator is not working on my charts! I cannot work out why. I would be grateful for assistance.

Jozy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Mladen, this indicator is not working on my charts! I cannot work out why. I would be grateful for assistance. Jozy

It seems to be all OK

Here is an example on my terminal (build 788) without any change in code of that indicator

Files:
dtosc.gif 72 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CCI of ATR emphasized RSX : cci_of_rsx_amp_atr.mq4

As in others. ATR used to emphasize values of rsx in a times of greater volatility

gallery
gallery  

Hi, the indicator in post #8367 can not be loaded/saved.

BR Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, the indicator in post #8367 can not be loaded/saved. BR Kiko

Kiko

I downloaded it right now (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Anyway, attaching it here too : _fast2.01_amp_alerts.mq4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

Mladen

there is something strange her, please fix it, when you change arrowsUpperGap = 2, for instance some arrows follow new gap other don't follow, it seems one by one pattern, please fix it

Files:
08.jpg 194 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Mladen there is something strange her, please fix it, when you change arrowsUpperGap = 2, for instance some arrows follow new gap other don't follow, it seems one by one pattern, please fix it

Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis)

All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).