Requests & Ideas - page 400

Thank you Mladen.

I'm looking for a version of averages macd indicator with updated averages and price list (incld heiken price types) which has different prices for fast and slow periods. So the parameters would go something like

eg:

fastperiod: 12

slowperiod: 26

fastprice: 5

slowprice: 0

method: 1

Searched the forum but couldn't find any. All i could find is the attached with divergence and signal line (i don't need divergence and signal line, just zero cross histo would be enough for me) Do you have in your repository some with different prices for fast and slow periods? Have a nice weekend.

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen.

I'm looking for a version of averages macd indicator with updated averages and price list (incld heiken price types) which has different prices for fast and slow periods. So the parameters would go something like

eg:

Searched the forum but couldn't find any. All i could find is the attached with divergence and signal line (i don't need divergence and signal line, just zero cross histo would be enough for me) Do you have in your repository some with different prices for fast and slow periods? Have a nice weekend.

OK. It will be done

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen.

eg:

Here is that version upgraded, with the 20 types of averages, with all the prices (including ha prices) included, and with a possibility to use different prices for fast and slow average : averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_divergence_3.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you can have a look ?

mladen:
rosalieone That is, more or less, simple momentum converted to points (funny to read that he claims that it was not done yet though), and then momentum of that momentum calculated. It can be done (without converting to points)

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Do you think you can have a look ?

rosalieone

Will check what can be done

Thanks for the update of the averages - mtf alerts 2 indicator on the elite section.

Can we have a simplified macd (i don't plan to use the signal line) or "ma crosses" histo indicator based on the updated averages indicator please? Additional to the typical use, i only want to be able to use different prices for slow and fast ma values so can it please have 2 saperate inputs for slow and fast ma prices? Something very simple like,

Fast ma:12

Slow ma:26

fast ma price:0

slow ma price:5

Ma Mode: 19

mladen:
Here is that version upgraded, with the 20 types of averages, with all the prices (including ha prices) included, and with a possibility to use different prices for fast and slow average : averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_divergence_3.mq4

Dear Mladen, i compared the last macd zero crosses in the last v3.1 macd indi you sent with your last updates "avarages mtf alerts 2" indicator crosses and i think there is a sort of discrepancy when certain different price types are selected. You can see it in the template attached.

Actually i don't plan to use divergence and signal line crosses at all. I hope i don't seem like insisting but if it's convenient for you can we have a new simplified coded macd indicator in histogram with different prices for 2 ma's which corrects this discrepancy?

I hope it's ok for you, i know your heavy workload and if you prefer to use the old macd with divergence indi as the backbone i'm fine with that or any kind of suggestions you have. Thanks a lot.

mandagozu81:
Thanks for the update of the averages - mtf alerts 2 indicator on the elite section.

Can we have a simplified macd (i don't plan to use the signal line) or "ma crosses" histo indicator based on the updated averages indicator please? Additional to the typical use, i only want to be able to use different prices for slow and fast ma values so can it please have 2 saperate inputs for slow and fast ma prices? Something very simple like. Thank you.

Fast ma:12

Slow ma:26

fast ma price:0

slow ma price:5

mandagozu81

That macd already has that (option for separate prices for fast and slow ma).

Anyway, here is a version with features that it did not have - additional price types, option to display or hide the histogram and added a possibility to use quadratic interpolation in this indicator too : averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_amp_divergence_3.1_1.mq4

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen, i compared the last macd zero crosses in the last v3.1 macd indi you sent with your last updates "avarages mtf alerts 2" indicator crosses and i think there is a sort of discrepancy when certain different price types are selected. You can see it in the template attached.

Actually i don't plan to use divergence and signal line crosses at all. I hope i don't seem like insisting but if it's convenient for you can we have a new simplified coded macd indicator in histogram with different prices for 2 ma's which corrects this discrepancy?

I hope it's ok for you, i know your heavy workload and if you prefer to use the old macd with divergence indi as the backbone i'm fine with that or any kind of suggestions you have. Thanks a lot.

mandagozu81

Re-download the macd 3.1 from the original post

It has been updated and they are matching

Thank you Mladen. Can we have a simple histo version (same sized histos, above zero level green, below zero level red) of the last 3.1 version of the averages macd indicator please?

mladen:
mandagozu81

Re-download the macd 3.1 from the original post

It has been updated and they are matching
Reason: