Elite indicators :) - page 1225

NicoleDeinhard:
i dont have code mntiwana... just the ex file from mq5

Nicole

i think ex4 you provide,will not work with unpaid person,at least not with me.there might be some entries and verifications of the purchaser/account holder inside code.

regards

mntiwana:

Nicole

i think ex4 you provide,will not work with unpaid person,at least not with me.there might be some entries and verifications of the purchaser/account holder inside code.

regards

mntiwana

You are right

mladen:

mntiwana

You are right

yes, i am sorry... i thought that too... i bought that indi at mq5 and its with licence...

mladen:

mntiwana

You are right

Mladen

Thanks Mr. Mladen for your hard work we appreciate you.

Is it possible to be able to set the settings of the different time frames in this indicator seperately?

I mean designing it in a way that each of the timeframe will have a diffrent setting.

Hi,Mrtools,Mladen,

Would you please add alerts for this indicator thanks in advance

regards

rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels_1_1.mq4

GADEY:
Hi,Mrtools,Mladen,

Would you please add alerts for this indicator thanks in advance

regards

rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels_1_1.mq4

GADEY

Here is a version with alerts (it can have 6 types of alerts, depending on the ColorChangeOn parameter) : rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels_1_2.mq4

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2.ex4

Hello Mladen,

I would request you to please convert this indicator (Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_2.ex4) to Histo version Please

Thanks

SKC

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with alerts (it can have 6 types of alerts, depending on the ColorChangeOn parameter) : rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels_1_2.mq4

Thank you very much mladen

regards

murali

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I would request you to please convert this indicator (Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_2.ex4) to Histo version Please

Thanks

SKC

SKC

already made

Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_2 histo.ex4

Thanks GADEY, appreciate it

Reason: