What mql5 users think of the freelance service - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

"notorious"?
"a bug stealing your information"?

Are you having the enemies here, and you want to use this forum for your person battle with those people?

Because there are no any conflict between mql5 freelancers (majority) and former tsd forum freelancers (manority).

-----------

By the way, why you do not want for your name and family name to be visible in public?
Many people were validated here by mql5 against the ID, photo and documents ...
You can easy turn the situation from "internet talking" to the "real life" by making the validation.
Why not? :)

Another coder here , I gave him job , he said the DLL from ex-tsd coder (only I knew coder was ex tsd))was showing risk threat.That is statement of fact, I can prove here.

This was not a discussion about the enemies or wars, it was real experience here, that was what this topic was about.

Icham Aidibe:

Your threads are always related from far to forex.

Are you this kind of guy who signed up for an EA to earn a money he can't earn alone, and looking for an indian dude's of the freelance section to pay his bills and maintain his girlfriend ?

no point in talking to people who don't know anything about professional currency trading , if all they know is indicators and moving averages to use on EAS, and martingale when these do not work , to code on to EAS. It  would be a waste of everybody's time.It would be difficult to have a  professional discussion.

EA-trader:

no point in talking to people who don't know anything about professional currency trading , if all they know is indicators and moving averages to use on EAS, and martingale when these do not work , to code on to EAS. It  would be a waste of everybody's time.It would be difficult to have a  professional discussion.

Those freelance job you ask for are what-you-asked-for.

A fact being you can't guess if what you ask for is efficient or no, first you have to put into code the strategy before evaluating it. 

You could add another 20$ for any other improvement you wish there & test again with the idea, or use the metaeditor wizard or learn. 

The development of the strategy is a long process - as you go you encounters new issues, new lacks etc ... - and the end result is often very different from the original idea.

EA-trader:

Another coder here , I gave him job , he said the DLL from ex-tsd coder (only I knew coder was ex tsd))was showing risk threat.That is statement of fact, I can prove here.

This was not a discussion about the enemies or wars, it was real experience here, that was what this topic was about.

I understand that you are "making waves" here.
But if you are talking about dll from former tsd so most of them were created by Mladen with the help of MrTools 
They are well-known coders.

For example, if someone wants to improve Dynamic zone indicator so who are the authors of those indicators as a class?
Mladen (and MrTools).
You mean: there is some coder who wants to improve for what the Mladen are doing?
:)

---------------

The other example:
if we are talking about Step indicators/EAs so who are the author of those tools?
Igorad

---------------

Patterns for MT4?
Nen.  

---------------

Dolly system; Signal Bars; and more?
cja.

---------------

and more and more

---------------

"Another coder here , I gave him job , he said .."
I hope he is well-known reputable coder, right?
or he is newbie to be ready to code everything without any knowledge concerning who were the guys who originally created it. But if those guys (who originally created it) are on the forum, and they are reading this talking? ...

Icham Aidibe:

Those freelance job you ask for are what-you-asked-for.

A fact being you can't guess if what you ask for is efficient or no, first you have to put into code the strategy before evaluating it. 

You could add another 20$ for any other improvement you wish there & test again with the idea, or use the metaeditor wizard or learn. 

The development of the strategy is a long process - as you go you encounters new issues, new lacks etc ... - and the end result is often very different from the original idea.

That is true for amateur traders, who never traded before and made any profitable strategy.Also true for most people living in delusions of their profitable illusions /ideas.

The professional knows what he wants, he knows what works and knows there are 50  improvements  @$20, which the coder will not understand, if all 50 are given in advance.That is $1,000 more of improvements, that is the reality here, so there is benefits of cheap coders.This is because the guy on $100 per improvement is going to charge $5,000 for 50 of them.

Sergey Golubev:

I understand that you are "making waves" here.
But if you are talking about dll from former tsd so most of them were created by Mladen with the help of MrTools 
They are well-known coders.

For example, if someone want to improve Dynamic zone indicator so who are the authors of those indicators as a class?
Mladen (and MrTools).
You mean: there is some coder who wants to improve for what the Mladen are doing?
:)

---------------

The other example:
if we are talking about Step indicators/EAs so why are the author of those tools?
Igorad

---------------

Patterns for MT4?
Nen.  

---------------

Dolly system; Signal Bars; and more?
cja.

---------------

and more and more

---------------

"Another coder here , I gave him job , he said .."
I hope he is well-known reputable coder, right?
or he is newbie to be ready to code everything without any knowledge concerning who were the guys who originally created it. But if those guys (who originally created it) are on the forum and they are reading this talking? ...

Mlaen, Igorad and possibly Mr tools  were Gentlemen, they provided some useful and innovative indicators and eas.It would be wrong of me to class them in the same group.

I had a job done here  and this was another ex-tsd coder, who put in this DLL.

I never used any of the old TSD stuff , it was never up to my requirements.

EA-trader:

You have guys from the notorious forex-tsd coders , applying for jobs, saying I coded at Forex-tesd with recommendations. You hire them only to find a DLL with a bug stealing your information , from your pc, they don't reply.

I have retracted this statement and state there were a minority of coders  who were notorious.There were were also some good coders there.

I have retracted this statement and state there were a minority of coders  who were notorious.There were were also some good coders there.

EA-trader:

Mlaen, Igorad and possibly Mr tools  were Gentlemen, they provided some useful and innovative indicators and eas.It would be wrong of me to class them in the same group.

I had a job done here  and this was another ex-tsd coder, who put in this DLL.

I never used any of the old TSD stuff , it was never up to my requirements.

I posted the real names of the people/coders (some of them are on real names in profiles) who are probably coded dll (incl in CodeBase here) ... but your coder is unknown ... and your name is unknown ...
How anonimous guys (you and your coder) can make the complaints against the real regular guys?
Impossible ...

--------------

• make your name to be real (and famous), and after that - you can do whatever you want (because in this case - it will be real life to be regulated by the real laws).
  • but for now - you are operating by nick name which is under protection of MQL5 forum rules (internet life).

--------------

As to dll so .. I remember - there is some program to check about what dll is doing inside PC (I could not find this small program now sorry).

Sergey Golubev:

I posted the real names of the people/coders (some of them are on real names in profiles) who are probably coded dll (incl in CodeBase here) ... but your coder is unknown ... and your name is unknown ...
How anonimous guys (you and your coder) can make the complaints against the real regular guys?
Impossible ...

--------------

• make your name to be real (and famous), and after that - you can do whatever you want (because in this case - it will be real life to be regulated by the real laws).
  • but for now - you are operating by nick name which is under protection of MQL5 forum rules (internet life).

--------------

As to dll so .. I remember - there is some program to check about what dll is doing inside PC (I could not find this small program now sorry).

I never made complain against this , we like to remain anonymous. We don't want our names to posted on internet site.This was not a fight or war against anyone, but merely our experience and we like to remain private.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS 

Where are the threads on "what users think of the MQL freelance service?".I mean the ones started by you.

EA-trader:

That is true for amateur traders, who never traded before and made any profitable strategy.Also true for most people living in delusions of their profitable illusions /ideas.

The professional knows what he wants, he knows what works and knows there are 50  improvements  @$20, which the coder will not understand, if all 50 are given in advance.That is $1,000 more of improvements, that is the reality here, so there is benefits of cheap coders.This is because the guy on $100 per improvement is going to charge $5,000 for 50 of them.

No it's wrong. Nobody knows what will work & what won't, that's precisely why there's update to already published EA. 

That's also why you are seeing plenty of free indicators/experts in the codebase, most of them are to have a preview of which signals will be traded if an ea is made from that strategy. 

It's not like you wish it is, you suggest to a freelancer a strategy, he does it as you asked it to be : if it performs well every action you asked, he did the job, whatever the result. if it's not profitable, then the asker to review its strategy. 
Reason: