Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 842

rplust:
Thank you mLaden, I almost did the same when trying, but I used UnidqueID, and not uniqueID+...I understand now why...well, almost.

Anyway, being a coding genius, I've added the possibility to change line colours and thickness....I can change the colours but the line thickness is changed only for 1 line and secondly, it does not let me use the MTFwith different IDs anymore. Geez...I'm never going to follow your footsteps, this I know for sure! Could you be so kind and have a look at the mess I have created. Thank you!

ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf_1.01_1.mq4

rplust

Here you go : ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf_1.02.mq4

mladen:
rplust Here you go : ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf_1.02.mq4

Ok, I see. Thank you mLaden...Still facing one issue though.....the thickness of the line is only adjusted at colour 1 but not colour 2. For example, if I set it to 3, then Red will be 3 but Blue will still be 1. The reason I don't know. I'm sorry if I nerve you, just want to get this finished. Thank you!

rplust:
Ok, I see. Thank you mLaden...Still facing one issue though.....the thickness of the line is only adjusted at colour 1 but not colour 2. For example, if I set it to 3, then Red will be 3 but Blue will still be 1. The reason I don't know. I'm sorry if I nerve you, just want to get this finished. Thank you!

Check line 51 of the code

hej Mladen

The attached indicator is based on bollinger bands theorem, however, it gives only entry and exit signals. In fact, I tested it, individually, and it gave me 60-70% success, and sometimes even more. From I can see the coding is not repainting, however, I guess it is not good writing.

I would appreciate if you can improve its codes and make it MTF with usual alerts.

Thanks in advance.

Talaat E

talaate:
hej Mladen

The attached indicator is based on bollinger bands theorem, however, it gives only entry and exit signals. In fact, I tested it, individually, and it gave me 60-70% success, and sometimes even more. From I can see the coding is not repainting, however, I guess it is not good writing.

I would appreciate if you can improve its codes and make it MTF with usual alerts.

Thanks in advance.

Talaat E

Talaat E

That indicator would need a complete rewrite to be code efficient

If it is not slowing down you terminal (as far as I see it is limited to 1000 bars) then why not using it as is?

mladen:
Talaat E

That indicator would need a complete rewrite to be code efficient

If it is not slowing down you terminal (as far as I see it is limited to 1000 bars) then why not using it as is?

No Mladen it is not slowing down my terminal, however, do you thank it dose not deserve to be modified, and even to add MTF

Talaat E

talaate:
No Mladen it is not slowing down my terminal, however, do you thank it dose not deserve to be modified, and even to add MTF Talaat E

Taalat E

Frankly I hate rewriting indicators that have lines like these

SetIndexBuffer(2, uupbuy); SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_NONE);

SetIndexBuffer(3, ddnsell); SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_NONE);

in the code (see the buffer numbers, and that buffers 4 and 5 are never used, among other things). Multiple reasons but, after all these years, the main reason is that I found that it is better to have the logic explained first and then make a clean code of such cases since from the code it is never clear "what did the writer want to tell"

mladen:
Taalat E

Frankly I hate rewriting indicators that have lines like these

SetIndexBuffer(2, uupbuy); SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_NONE);

SetIndexBuffer(3, ddnsell); SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_NONE);

in the code (see the buffer numbers, and that buffers 4 and 5 are never used, among other things). Multiple reasons but, after all these years, the main reason is that I found that it is better to have the logic explained first and then make a clean code of such cases since from the code it is never clear "what did the writer want to tell"

Ok Mladen

I understand no problem at all,

Thanks again great man,

My Greetings

Talaat E

mladen:
Check line 51 of the code

Ok, got it! Added Line Style too. Having never touched a code it feels like a landing on the moon....lol...Thanks a lot for your support and patience.

3 TF

Files:

amiralias:
hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please pay attention to this request ?

it will be appreciated if some one can make an adx indicator with these specifications :

4 bars : first bar for adx ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

second bar for +di ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

third bar for -di ( red for positive slope , green for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

and the last bar for adx value ( red for adx<20 , yellow for 20<adx<25 green for 25<adx<40 and aqua for 40<adx )

and also :

adjustable period for adx and di separately

adjustable time frame (multi time frame )

and non repainting

thanks a lot in advance

hi dear friends

i am still waiting for a reply to my request

at least tell me it is possible or no

thanks again

Reason: