Indicators with alerts/signal - page 933

Thank You mrtools

hello everybody,

Does anyone have a cci histogram divergence with alert indicator that has an alert option "on current" ? If you do, mind sharing. really much appreciated. thank very much in advance

johnjacob:
hello everybody, Does anyone have a cci histogram divergence with alert indicator that has an alert option "on current" ? If you do, mind sharing. really much appreciated. thank very much in advance

Hello Johnjacob, don't think an "on current" alert option is possible with divergence.

Any thoughts on my previous request?

hello mrtools! thanks for the other time, i really appreciate your great help to this thread.

can you please add alert and arrow to this indicator. thanks.

Files:
high-low.mq4  2 kb

cashgrade:
hello mrtools! thanks for the other time, i really appreciate your great help to this thread. can you please add alert and arrow to this indicator. thanks.

Hello Cashgrade, that indicator is decompiled, if you find the original source code will be glad to add alerts.

ps) think it's the Awesome indicator, with a setting of 5 by 38 instead of 5 by 34, might try this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page508

cesande:
Any thoughts on my previous request? #9318

Cesande, from what I can tell the indicator would need a complete rebuild.

hi mrtools and mladen would like to know if this indi repaints ?3-ma-buy-sell.mq4

Files:

hi mrtools and mladen ... can you please check if this indi also repaints and suggest similar to this ? stochastic-mtf-with-alert.mq4 i am looking out for non-repaint indi.

Dear Mladen/Mrtools

Would you please add vertical signal line (for chart & sub window) when 'rsi cross signal line' in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Reason: