I am so new at this im terrified

I am new yes and ive tried to learn as I go.  I only invested 200.00 im using avatrade.  I am confused as to how to sell if my stock rises and i want to withdraw funds to i just click the red sell bar? once I see a profit I would like to take? thanks so much any info would be greatly appreciated thank you! my understanding is that if the stock has increased and a profit is shown that you would like to collect you sell the stock? does that close the stock after that and then you have to buy more? if you want that stock again? or do most people keep their stock for awhile? or do they buy other stocks cheap and then sell when it is high? ugh I want to know how to do this so badly.  I am listening to alot of videos and reading alot.  I just need reassurance someone dumb it down for me lol!

lulubug I am confused as to how to sell if my stock rises and i want to withdraw funds
  1. Close the existing buy order.
  2. Ask your broker.

whroeder1:
  1. Close the existing buy order.
  2. Ask your broker.

Thank you I appreciate that I do not have a broker I use Avatrade I am setting my parameters myself which I am not sure if I am doing right either, ok so if I close it is it no longer mine? I appreciate your help :)

lulubug:

Thank you I appreciate that I do not have a broker I use Avatrade I am setting my parameters myself which I am not sure if I am doing right either, ok so if I close it is it no longer mine? I appreciate your help :)

Avatrade is your broker.

Before trading real money, you should probably use a Demo Account so that you can learn how things work without losing any money.

Look here: https://www.avatrade.com/demo-account

Anthony Garot:

Avatrade is your broker.

Before trading real money, you should probably use a Demo Account so that you can learn how things work without losing any money.

Look here: https://www.avatrade.com/demo-account

Yeah lol I realized that after i thought about it, lol im not worried about losing 200.00 and am too anxious to get started :) thx :) It will take time but i will learn! 

Reason: