RandyCandles - Information - page 9

Thanks for the valuable input 4xtrend and cja. I'll look at the currencies and times you suggested. As for my problem installing the ex4 file, thanks for the suggestion cja, but I don't have a lot of indicators. Even so I tried removing a couple and still no luck.. well, it's my problem and I'll figure it out eventually.

What I found particularly interesting about the eur/jpy chart, summitfx, was the way the 25 ma functioned as resistance as the price rose. Probably the most clear example I've seen to date.

Good stuff. This thread has significantly improved my trading.

Cheers

I set up a room at tradingrooms.com under premium rooms-

name: customcandlesfx password: rcrc

It's going to be difficult to find appropriate times to bring everyone together but it's there and free so let me know how and if anyone wants to proceed.

Ttradr:
Hi SummitFx:

I have been following this thread, you mentioned a few posts back that you were starting a trading room chat to further this method. I am wondering has it been started, and if so can you post the info here. Thank you.

Ttradr

summitfx:
The Penetrator indicator-If the trend is up and you get Purple you get paid

Summitfx, i like the indicator, it seems to be good. would you give me that.... thanks so much.

Here ya go~Put this in your template folder.-It's built from Moving Avgs.

Files:
cryoxmma.tpl  11 kb

anyone going to the customcandlesfx roon today?

Hi,

I've been trying some different mas and not using indicators at all with this method. See what you think. The two mas on the chart are the 20ema and the 50 ema. All I'm looking for is them to be both under or both over the price, more or less at the same time as the appearance of alert and entry candles. 15 min chart.

I'm only looking at the 15 min chart, watching time of day with a quick check of 1hr and 4hr charts - for trend.

Input appreciated.

Cheers

Files:
usdgbp1.gif  24 kb

Sorry for the double post. I couldn't edit my last post for some reason.

Does anyone know if there is a reasonably accurate bellweather currency pair.

Some of what I have read suggests that eur/gbp has reasonable predictive value, particularly with regard to the eur/usd, yes?

Thoughts?

Summitfx - thanks for setting up room - I just registered

Summitfx -- thanks -- between this Randycandles thread where things can be posted and viewed around the clock by the worldwide group, and your new room where a group could be involved ... maybe us newbies can learn some things

From what I gather, you were able to move on with the "Randycandles" basic info and make it work for you ... so that's great

I saw your comment that Randy's candles ... seems to be only two so far ... despite their unusual names, are fairly standard formations we can learn

For what it's worth, I see Randy is in Arizona, and it happens I am in the southwest also ... and believe it or not, there actually is a thing around these parts known as a "chilipepper candle" ... there are even "chilipepper candle holders" made and sold -- see this link

http://www.enterkey.lbgo.com/chilipepper.html

I guess the name seemed appropriate to him, so he used it

looking forward to learning; thanks again

Peppercorn's Randycandles chart from the trading room

Peppercorn, are you out there?

Have to go now but will come back later; would like to ask a couple of questions about the chart you posted, but don't know how to reach you

Thanks

Files:

Hey alpha~

Yes, I continue to use the RC in my daily scalping. Works really well!! Best of luck!!

Files:
1tl2_1.gif  25 kb
Reason: