Elite indicators :) - page 820

Had earlier misread Fudomyo's post thinking he was looking for a signal Ma to be added to the cci, and had completely finished it before realizing my mistake anyway it still might be useful to some, it's mtf with options for arrows and alerts on overbought/oversold zone enter,exit, and or cci/cciMa cross. Also its compatible with new metatrader builds.

mrtools:
Added bands to VQ looks like it might be useful. Added alerts on fast/slow VQ cross(alertsOnFastSlowCross), the slow being the long term ma of VQ and the fast being the regular VQ, also it still has the option of slope alerts.

Updated version compatible with the new metarader 4 : vq-nrparrowsbands_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen, I can not see VQ like yours. There are many arrows. How can i do it like your chart? thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen, I can not see VQ like yours. There are many arrows. How can i do it like your chart? thanks

tomitom06

Set the price smoothing to 3 (all the rest of the parameters can be kept at default values)

Mladen thank you. One more i wonder. Like you know, setting numbers are big problem for users because usually we are searching best points. And most of indicators have complete numbers in settings like 1,15,39, etc... I wonder that, I want to play with Mouse on indicator's points on chart and putting them wherever i want and later indicator settings will change with micro numbers inside like 2,364957; 78,466382 etc... Is that possible? Ps: Not for only VQ, this is a general question Thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen thank you. One more i wonder. Like you know, setting numbers are big problem for users because usually we are searching best points. And most of indicators have complete numbers in settings like 1,15,39, etc... I wonder that, I want to play with Mouse on indicator's points on chart and putting them wherever i want and later indicator settings will change with micro numbers inside like 2,364957; 78,466382 etc... Is that possible? Ps: Not for only VQ, this is a general question Thanks

tomitom06

I am afraid it is not possible to do automatically

mladen:
tomitom06 I am afraid it is not possible to do automatically

Mladen, i tried my chance thank you (p.s: one day if you do it ,please name it as mas(multi adjustable setting) I needed to edit to inform, until now, i used one indicator like this name is elliot wave prophet. Thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen, i tried my chance thank you (p.s: one day if you do it ,please name it as mas(multi adjustable setting) I needed to edit to inform, until now, i used one indicator like this name is elliot wave prophet. Thanks

tomitom06

Some sort of that can be done, but that means changing each and every indicator and adding some code that would change the settings of some parameter (that is why I told that it is not possible to do it automatically)

The code needed to do that would exceed the code for the indicator calculation at least 3-4 times making the indicator unnecessarily complicated. Also, metatrader (not just metatrader 4 but 5 too) has a problem with mouse being dragged : it passes that event even to hidden charts and in some cases it is not possible to tell which chart is the active chart - and you could end up changing parameters on the chart that is not your active chart at all (that problem exist for a long, long time, and they never bothered to correct it). That prevents normal mouse usage in metatrader )a few years ago was making something like that, but when I noticed the clumsy way how mouse events are handled by metatrader, decided not to continue in that direction any more)

mladen:
And here is a volatility adjusted Stochastic indicator too ...

Same rules apply as to volatility adjusted RSI. In the more volatile periods it is calculating shorter period stochastic in order to adapt quicker to the market and in times of low volatility it calculates longer stochastic periods. The adapting is applied to the main calculation only (it is not applied to signal line nor to stochastic smoothing (slowing))

In this example the upper is the regular stochastic and the lower is the volatility adjusted stochastic. At a first glance the difference is not big till we look at periods of sudden price changes (volatility) where difference can be significant

volatility_adjusted_stochastic.mq4

Upgraded version compatible with new mql : volatility_adjusted_stochastic_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded version compatible with new mql : volatility_adjusted_stochastic_nmc.mq4

Mladen; like this indicator and other zone indicators, we are looking zones(usually 20-80 or 30-70) to guess next movements. but the problem is going back from middle to down or up AGAIN. Is there any zone indicator that %100 will touch to other side without turning from middle? Thanks

Reason: