Heiken Ashi Idea - page 31

handy148:
Does anyone have an HA indi that gives an (unfilled) hollow candle option.

That would mean drawing candles as objects - and metarader is not "in love" with cases when there are a lot of objects on chart - starts being slugish

mladen:
That would mean drawing candles as objects - and metarader is not "in love" with cases when there are a lot of objects on chart - starts being slugish

Neither MT4, nor you, when MT4 slows then till freezing. The engine is not designed for many objects as CAD-programms or gaming engines. But that it can handle that less objects like MT4 is a bit hilarious.

krelian99:
Neither MT4, nor you, when MT4 slows then till freezing. The engine is not designed for many objects as CAD-programms or gaming engines. But that it can handle that less objects like MT4 is a bit hilarious.

That is a problem that exists in metatrader 4 for a long time

The main problem is that it writes all object parameters to default->profiles->(some name).chr chart (which is a simple txt file).. In case when there are a lot of objects it does that over and over, and that makes that so slow. Why did they decide to do so, I don't know

Heiken ashi zone trade

heikenashizonetrade.mq4

Files:

@mladen

on above chart I am using

1 - Simple Heikin Ashi (MT4 default)

2 - RSI Histogram

3 - 15 Period HMA

I need an alert at close of candle when all above indicators are in same color.

Is it possible?

Files:

neo269:
@mladen

on above chart I am using

1 - Simple Heikin Ashi (MT4 default)

2 - RSI Histogram

3 - 15 Period HMA

I need an alert at close of candle when all above indicators are in same color.

Is it possible?

I see that you left out a lot of signals out on that example? Why?

I had uploaded but it did not let me add as limit is 5 hence missed it.

here it is - RSI Histogram (its made by you )

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.ex4

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Another is HMA Crossover which I am using as backup because I dont know how to get alerts when RSI + HMA 15 + HEIKIN ashi are of same color.

There are no other indicators on chart except Price display & previous day close line which are not important here.

thanks!

neo269:
I had uploaded but it did not let me add as limit is 5 hence missed it.

here it is - RSI Histogram (its made by you )

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.ex4

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Another is HMA Crossover which I am using as backup because I dont know how to get alerts when RSI + HMA 15 + HEIKIN ashi are of same color.

There are no other indicators on chart except Price display & previous day close line which are not important here.

thanks!

I know

But what I wanted to know is why some arrows are missing on the chart when all the indicators are aligned?

by arrows what do u mean? Crossover arrows?

neo269:
by arrows what do u mean? Crossover arrows?

Your strategy is 'RSI + HMA 15 + HEIKIN ashi are of same color'. Mladen means, that there must be much more arrows on the chart and most of the arrows are 2 or 3 bars too late then. What are these arrows on the chart? Divergences of RSI?

Reason: