Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 13

mpeugep:
It would be nice if news lines were drawn only in the main window, rather than continuing through all the indicators...hinders a lot...
Does a vertical line have this property?

There is. It depends on where it is drawn, in the indicator window or not.

There is no such property. If the line is in subwindow zero, it is drawn in all subwindows. If the line is in a non-zero sub-window, it is only drawn in the sub-window where it is located.

Ah yes, sorry, misunderstood the question, Friday.

Zhunko, thank you for your work, the indicator is necessary, but I always wanted to have a window when the mouse pointer on the news line, but not with one news, but with all that fall on this time, the list on the chart is very cluttered.If you think about it, you can put your name in the indicator's name, because I've got too much nerve, I would like to see only four information in this window: was/plans/is/news title (in this order and in big font).

araratararat:
Zhunko, спасибо за вашу работу,индикатор нужный,но мне всегда хотелось,чтобы при наведении мышки на линию новости выходило как сейчас окно, но не с одной новостью,а со всеми,которые попадают на это время,список на графике очень загромождает .Этого нет ни на одном индикаторе подобного рода,так что если надумаете можете смело приписать свое имя в названии индикатора.Ну т.к наглость зашкалила,хотелось бы еще в этом окне только четыре инфы: было\планы\ есть\название новости.

Only 62 characters are possible in the pop-up window. It is not possible to output everything you need using MQL4.

Yes, I know, I just sometimes I want a miracle! I do not trade on the news, but I always take them into account and sometimes it's very inconvenient, because of the accordion of news (release at the same time) I have to update my memory list of news! The news list, implemented in an indicator is not convenient, I have plenty of induks on the chart. Thanks for the reply!

Added a setting to enable/disable the display of line descriptions. All descriptions can now be turned off. Leave only the lines.
Files:
news_3_7.mq4  23 kb

- As for News_3_6.mq4, everything is working. But today, at the same time I have three important news, medium news and low news. On the chart, the colour of the line of low-importance news has overlapped the others. Of course, it would be easier to prioritise the colour of the "important news" line.

brici:
- As for News_3_6.mq4, everything is working. But today, at the same time I have three important news, medium news and low news. On the chart, the colour of the line of low-importance news has overlapped the others. Of course, it would be easier to prioritise the colour of the "important news" line.
Yes. I would like to do that.
Reason: